Moving week

/ Moving week
thanks Don -- Bernice needs to get on for just a few minutes one evening before Friday to file her last unemployment week. We're leaving in about 30 minutes -- we'll call you --
It always rains whenever I move --
Jim -- show up with shiner and the work will stop for the day --;-)

/ Moving week #13  
I concur with the opinion of several others that have mentioned using your cellular coverage for internet access... We live near Liberty Hill and have used satellite ... we have a small ranch near Lampasas, and at times have needed internet access there but having been spoiled, couldn't stand the idea of using dial up again..... Then we learned of using our cellular coverage... we use Sprint and consequently decided to go with them and their"air card" (their term).... Mike, I gotta tell you, it is great... we were paying just over $50/month for satellite ... now we pay $60/month and use our Sprint service at home, at the ranch and when we travel to Houston, my wife uses it to check email and connect with her work computer as we travel down the highway.... We couldn't be more pleased ...
Enjoy your new digs at Paige... I had the pleasure of driving thru Paige just yesterday and am envious of all the rainfall you folks have received... If your moving causes rain, could you move closer to Lampasas? lol

/ Moving week #14  
Mike,
That is great to hear! I still got your cell number and directions. If you ever see a red dodge pickup clattering down the road, it is me coming for the Grand Tour.
hugs, Brandi

/ Moving week #15  
Well, because of Mike I had to take my Wildblue Satellite down and I'm trying the at&t cell card. The reception last night was dial-up-speed (two bars) but tonight at the same table it is three bars (almost satellite speed). The verdict is still out for three more days. Mike's tower deprived location made his air-card useless and he is going to Wildblue soon. Mike used a zboost to increase his cell phone reception but it did not help the air-card.

Is there a wireless boost that helps the air-card in a metal roof building in a remote area?

/ Moving week #16  
Need to stop and see Mike when we travel threw TX next year.
I have a Wilson trucker antenna and amplifier/booster. They make some great products for home use. http://www.wilsonelectronics.com////Products.php?Type=B]Wilson Electronics. As you know I have been using mine with great success for over 2 years. PM me if you need some more info. Maybe you need to consider Verizon in your area.
JINMAN got a router like I purchased for his air card. Put the air card & router where it gets best reception. Then run on wi-fi for computer/s.

/ Moving week #17  
JINMAN got a router like I purchased for his air card. Put the air card & router where it gets best reception. Then run on wi-fi for computer/s.

CradlePoint MBR-1000. . .WOOHOO! What a great product. Just one easy installation and then you can forget it. Recommended!:)

/ Moving week
Y'all are welcome anytime. I hope I can get stuff done and get back on the net. This iPhone is ok........but limited.