Mowing Mowing a narrow sloped area

/ Mowing a narrow sloped area #11  
I wouldn't mow it. If it gets mowed and looking nice like an extension of the yard, then the fence will be an eyesore. I think I would keep after it with 2-4-D and try to get a nice stand of knee high bromegrass going.

/ Mowing a narrow sloped area #13  
I was getting the T shirts when I clicked the link. Some advertising outfit named viglink redirects to an ad page using javascript. I disabled javascript and now get the ebay page. I don't know what disabling it might have messed up yet though.

/ Mowing a narrow sloped area #14  
The thing about a boom mounted flail is that you can use it on a ton of things OTHER than just this bank.

I've ordered an 86" boom mounted flail. I should be able to to use it as a regular flail behind my tractor, ditchbank both up and down. And pond edge.

I'm banking on the utility being worthwhile.

/ Mowing a narrow sloped area #16  
If the links aren't working right, you can disable Viglink, just google how to do it.

/ Mowing a narrow sloped area #17  
It doesn't look that steep to me. I've clipped steeper ditches with my 685 Case hooked to a JD 609 clipper. As long as I have roll over protection and a good seat belt.

/ Mowing a narrow sloped area #18  
IMG_1540.JPG

/ Mowing a narrow sloped area #19  
I had a Kubota zero turn that I mowed a side slope like that on my lane, they will slide before they tip but that's not too steep at all. There was a section that was too steep that I used a 15' batwing mower on with the tractor on the drive with the outside "wing" on the slope. Both are very expensive solutions if that's your only job for it.