Mowing MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades???

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #11  
super old thread but.....did anyone get a blade and or options to buy? 48 bucks each at tractor mike.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #12  
I haven't found any aftermarket options, but looking at aftermarket prices for similar blades, the OEMs were not that much more expensive.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #13  
I haven't found any aftermarket options, but looking at aftermarket prices for similar blades, the OEMs were not that much more expensive.
Agrisupply on the net has been the largest mower blade distributor that I have encountered. I can tell you that OEM blades last longer than generic fit blades. Local sharpening guy pointed this out to me as I was picking up both sets from being sharpened. I also believe brand Oregon is large blade manufacturer also. All sorts of resources for blades are out there but not all blades sold aftermarket are equal to OEM. My OEM blades were carbide tipped making them expensive for sure off a 914A NH deck.

/ MT 125 OWNER WITH LM1160 MOWER. Replacement blades??? #15  
Oregon makes blades that are close, but not the same dimensions as the LS blades. It's not as easy as buying replacement blades for a Ferris or Scag mower.