MT21D

/ MT21D #1  

greg deglopper

Tractor
mitsubishi MT21D
i bought a mt21d loader tractor.the rear diff ring gear is missing.the previouse owner said he knocked a couple teeth off of it.a mechanic took it out and ordered a new one then disapeared along with the old gear.the new one was wrong.so im looking for a ring gear for the rear diff.i dont know if my tractor shares the same ring gear with any other model.i will also need any gaskets and seals.the big thing is the ring gear.if anyone could help i would be gratefull.p.s/ it has a hydro trans in it if it makes a difference.thanks. any info at all would help.

/ MT21D #2  
Suggest calling Southern Global -they specialize in gray market tractors and may have one in their yard or may know where to locate one

/ MT21D
thanks i'll call them

/ MT21D #4  
thanks i'll call them
Pinned at the TOP of this section has a PDF file with all of the info you ever need to get your machine fixed with parts. I'm surprised you missed it.

Go here, download to the PC and look at the last page!

/ MT21D #5  
Suggest calling Southern Global -they specialize in gray market tractors and may have one in their yard or may know where to locate one
His machine is a 2-digit MT model, so it was sold here in the USA domestically.

/ MT21D #6  
His machine is a 2-digit MT model, so it was sold here in the USA domestically.
They have a parts section specific for his tractor so it's probably as good a place to start as any

/ MT21D #7  
The MT21 ring gear was not used on any US models.It wasn't a common import. I doubt it is still available from Japan. Good luck. I do buy parts tractors.

/ MT21D #8  
The MT21 ring gear was not used on any US models.It wasn't a common import. I doubt it is still available from Japan. Good luck. I do buy parts tractors.
Len, what would be the part number for this missing ring-gear?

The reason why I ask is, these are also found in the other imported machines under different brands too.
Like a Case IH 275 maybe?

I do get hits on the Mitsubishi/Iseki tractors for the diff ring gear too.
1707436842458.png

1707436910678.png

1707436939835.png

1707436984625.png

1707437014267.png

1707437036753.png

1707437057946.png

Last edited:
   / MT21D #9  
Those are all Iseki #s. It is not used on Case or Cub tractors.