Buying Advice MT350E reviews

/ MT350E reviews #1  

BDSFARM

Tractor
IH 3414 Loader, LS MT350E Loader
I'm seriously thinking about buying an MT350E with FEL and grappler. I haven't been able to find any reviews on the tractor, they just started making them last year. It costs so much less then a comparable Kubota and I'm trying to understand why. Looking to buy midweek so any opinions on this tractor would be much appreciated.

/ MT350E reviews #2  
We have had good luck with the MT3 tractors, although most of them haven't been in the field very long because the platform is so new. However the majority of the powertrain is shared with other LS models that have been out much longer so I don't anticipate we will see any issues.

/ MT350E reviews
Well I decided to order the MT350E, and put money down on it. Should be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks. Can't wait to use it on the farm!

/ MT350E reviews #4  
Well I decided to order the MT350E, and put money down on it. Should be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks. Can't wait to use it on the farm!

What do you think so far? I am purchasing the MT350E with cutter and box blade this week.

/ MT350E reviews
What do you think so far? I am purchasing the MT350E with cutter and box blade this week.

Just got to 50 hours yesterday so time for the 50 hour maintenance. Love the tractor, its been a true workhorse. I bought it with a grappler and forks, best purchase ever for our farm.

/ MT350E reviews #6  
Thanks for the confirmation! I知 going to be using it mainly for maintenance of 1/4 mi of gravel road, bush hogging 20 acres and occasional log skidding. Do you think it痴 a good choice for that kind of work? (It will be my first tractor).

/ MT350E reviews
Thanks for the confirmation! I知 going to be using it mainly for maintenance of 1/4 mi of gravel road, bush hogging 20 acres and occasional log skidding. Do you think it痴 a good choice for that kind of work? (It will be my first tractor).

Oh heck yes. I brushhog around 4 acres. This tractor is a blast to operate. Be sure to get a grappler and forks for the front loader. The grappler I have works great.

/ MT350E reviews #8  
Oh heck yes. I brushhog around 4 acres. This tractor is a blast to operate. Be sure to get a grappler and forks for the front loader. The grappler I have works great.

Why did you opt for this one instead of an XR or XU series? I really like the XR4155HC, but have been happy with JD. Brand loyalty stops at a certain dollar value, but Deere does have pretty good long term support.

/ MT350E reviews
Why did you opt for this one instead of an XR or XU series? I really like the XR4155HC, but have been happy with JD. Brand loyalty stops at a certain dollar value, but Deere does have pretty good long term support.

I didnt need the fancy models, wanted a simple tractor. I don't farm, just need it for mowing and moving stuff. I replaced a 47hp IH tractor with it and wanted a comparable hp tractor. The similar JD and Kubota tractors were 12k more and I used the savings on a grappler and forks with plenty to spare.

/ MT350E reviews #10  
I didnt need the fancy models, wanted a simple tractor. I don't farm, just need it for mowing and moving stuff. I replaced a 47hp IH tractor with it and wanted a comparable hp tractor. The similar JD and Kubota tractors were 12k more and I used the savings on a grappler and forks with plenty to spare.
Thanks, I agree that 12k is the tough part of the equation. Probably why I’m also considering the LS line. I could buy a decent used baler, rake and tractor