MT372 -specs & value ????

/ MT372 -specs & value ???? #1  

Bucky4

Silver Member
Tractor
'03 L3130, '06 BX24, '11 RTV1100
MITSUBISHI MT372 2 cylinder diesel, 50" mower deck, 4' roto-tiller, York rake & black blade. Great condition.

A local guy has this tractor for sale and I'm considering purchasing it. However, I would like to know more about it, so I don't waste my time and the sellers.

Some of the things I'd like to know: years in production, hp, transmission type, 2wd/4wd, reliability and/or repair problems.
Also, was a loader available for it? (He doesn't mention it in the ad.)

...and finally, what would be a fair price for this equipment? (ballpark hi and low would be good)

Thanks,
bucky4

/ MT372 -specs & value ???? #2  
This tractor was produced from 1984 to 1989. If MT372 it is 2 wheel drive. If MT372D it is 4wd. Engine is rated 15hp. PTO is rated 13 HP and is standard rotation and standard 1 3/8" 6 spline. Transmission is 3 speed with Hi/Lo ranges. Loaders were sold to fit and may still be found. I have a used loader available which could be modified to fit. If the mower deck is a undermount and has a mechanical PTO engagement lever it was probably made by Haban, a manufacturer who has gone out of business. However, I can supply many parts for it. If it is a undermount you would need to decide which is more important, the loader you might want or the mower. You can't use both as removal and installation is impractical. Prices vary regionally and are subject to condition. Could be anywhere from $2500 to $4500. If the tractor has the mower I described above, it originally sold for $4995 including the mower. Bill 800-609-5110 satohparts.com