Mt4 Wet or Dry Clutch

/ Mt4 Wet or Dry Clutch #1  

Dmorf

Tractor
Ls Mt345he
Does anyone know if the clutch is wet or dry in the transmission for the Mt468? Does it depend if it's the syncro shuttle or power shuttle? I find it amazing how hard this information is to find.

/ Mt4 Wet or Dry Clutch #2  
Synchro shuttle means synchronized shuttle shift, which also means it uses dry clutch.

Power Shuttle uses wet clutches for forward and reverse.

Looks like the MT468/MT468C is Dry clutch and the MT468CPS is Power shuttle, only available in Cab version, looks like.

EDIT: From the brochure: CPS models have power shuttle.

1706653970334.png

/ Mt4 Wet or Dry Clutch
Thank you! I figured the power shuttle versions were wet, but didn't want to assume. How do you know the power shuttles are wet? Just knowledge of how they work?

/ Mt4 Wet or Dry Clutch
I was thinking the power shuttle was maybe just doing the clutching for you on a dry clutch.

/ Mt4 Wet or Dry Clutch #5  
Power shuttle is the correct designation for a transmission that uses wet clutches to change between forward/reverse and vice versa.

Power shift transmission also has wet clutches to change the main gears (often 1st up to 4rd or more depending on the transmission used), along with the wet clutches for forward and reverse. The LS doesn't have this one though.

/ Mt4 Wet or Dry Clutch
Thank you so much for this.