Much better brush gaurd for 3720

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #11  
Much better. Good design that I may steal....

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #12  
That's a great looking job Jim!

JD should have protected the radiator better.- You should be in good shape now.

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720
Thanks for the feedback guys. I finished painting it green over top of that ugly orange primer color. Looked good, kind of like the Road Warrior movie. But it just looked like it was missing something. Finally figured it out. Here's the result...
Thats a hunk of stainless I had laying around, plasma cut the shape, with a couple studs welded onto the back and squirted with JD yellow.

Attachments

• PB080182.JPG
    PB080182.JPG
    658.9 KB · Views: 396
   / Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #14  
The Deere logo is like the cherry on top of a sundae! Nice job.

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #15  
Thats a hunk of stainless I had laying around, plasma cut the shape, with a couple studs welded onto the back and squirted with JD yellow.

Nice job cutting out the Deere, or deer.:D

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #17  
Beautiful job Jim,..really nice! I spent the extra to get the deluxe hood guard like yours, and could not understand why they left the most vulnerable spot unprotected?

And yes, I poked a stick through the area while moving brush and bent up the bottom of my grill screen. (looks light and bendable but it aint easy). Have been meaning to do something about the open area but never got to it,.........yet.

You did a really nice job, it looks terrific and should most certainly save you much grief in the future!! Nice job! Take a pat on the back!

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #18  
Jim-

The deer logo was a real nice touch.
Compared to what the OEM part looked like yours is a much better design and I would think you could sell those as an aftermarket upgrade. Go ahead, quit your day job.

I have the same problem with my guard - put a stick thru the unprotected area and the plastic mesh bodywork behind it. Luckily I missed the battery and radiatior ... this time.

Jim

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #19  
The logo looks awsome. You just added $10,000 to the value of your tractor:D:D

/ Much better brush gaurd for 3720 #20  
Thanks for the feedback guys. I finished painting it green over top of that ugly orange primer color. Looked good, kind of like the Road Warrior movie. But it just looked like it was missing something. Finally figured it out. Here's the result...

Really nice job, and great idea to put the logo on.