Multi use tool bar-hiller, cultivator,

/ Multi use tool bar-hiller, cultivator, #1  

paulsharvey

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST
Might be wrong place, didn't see a 'garden' topic. I know 'someone' used to make/sell a 3 point cat-1 tool bar, that had interchangeable hilling disks, cultivator tines, and some other bolt on stuff. I have no idea who made them, if they still do, and what the impliment was called?

I finally got feed up with garden, and ripped all the weeds/old plants, ect up with the loader this evening, but not really looking forward to reestablishing the hills and all by hand. It's a really small garden, maybe 40 ft x 60 ft, and fenced, so it maneuverability is kinda limited. Soil is extremely sandy. Don't own a tiller, and can't justify price to buy a 3 pnt tiller.

Also, if anyone has one, and it was not worth the cost/effort, be good to have feed back.

/ Multi use tool bar-hiller, cultivator, #2  

Kubota L285​

Kubota L285 tractor photo
1975 - 1981
Compact Utility tractor
Mechanical
Two-wheel drive
Differential lockmechanical rear
Dimensions
Weight2230 lbs
1011 kg

/ Multi use tool bar-hiller, cultivator, #3  

It's a 40 ft X 60 ft, fenced garden, so maneuverability is limited. Soil is extremely sandy.

Keulavator Frame, 3-Point Cultivator Frame, Cat. 1​

$279.99 ea (frame only)

This will be an excellent match for your 2-WD, 2,230 pound bare weight Kubota working sandy soil.

https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...ractor-3-Point-hitch-Garden-Bedder-s/3785.htm

Last edited:
   / Multi use tool bar-hiller, cultivator,
Thank you, that one from ASC was what I was thinking of, but couldn't remember what it was called, or who offered it.

BTW, I sold the Kubota L285, and now have a Kioti Ck2610Hst. No idea how to update my profile.

/ Multi use tool bar-hiller, cultivator, #7  
1) In the upper right corner, click on your T-B-N name.

2) Click on ACCOUNT DETAILS.

3) Scroll down to tractor description.

Last edited:
1) In the upper right corner, click on your T-B-N name.

2) Click on SETTINGS.

3) Scroll down to tractor description.
Took some trying, and events had to turn on a computer, but I got it updated.

/ Multi use tool bar-hiller, cultivator, #9  
Another alternative is: Woodward Crossing 3pt Toolbar I think Jeff set one of these up with S-tines a number of years ago in the single tool bar configuration. Depending on your exact needs you probably can replicate this setup for less cost but on the other hand it is nice sometimes to buy the package that just works together.

Anyone ever make their own 3 point tool bar using 2" tube? I made one using 2" 14 ga, galvanized sign post, some megalug T-bolts, and a couple scraps of #5 rebar. Wondering about picking up some S-tines, Danish sweeps, and 2" S-tine clamps ($69 @ ASC, but shipping is more like $99). They have the disc hiller with shank for around $50/each, but im not really sure how I would attach the round hiller shank to the square tube, where it resists the pulling and rotation forces, while still being removable and adjustable.

I know the sign post isn't that heavy duty, but it was free. At first, just to tear things up, I took a 4 ft piece of heavy 2" drill pipe, and welded rail road spikes to it at about 4" OC, but it clogs up super fast, and ends up pulling like a rear blade.
Screenshot_20230916_180728_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_181035_Chrome.jpg