Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page.

/ Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page. #1  

Dale_Alan

Bronze Member
I can't put up with this much longer. It did this some time back and it was fixed. It needs fixin' a'gin. The sooner the better
Dale

/ Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page. #2  
If you are on a PC and using firefox, just open each topic in a new tab. When you're done with the tab close the tab and move on.

/ Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page. #3  
Where is it taking you instead of the previous page? Is it when you go through different pages on the topic? Though opening threads in new tabs is a good work around and might suit you.

/ Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page. #4  
I never need to use return, always open it in a new tab. I think It works on all browsers.

From Today's Posts, right click on the Thread and click "Open link in new tab" or hold down the control key and click the thread.

That also works on pictures and links.

/ Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page. #5  
This site seems to be getting real slow again. Maybe that has something to do with your problem??

/ Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page. #6  
Try right clicking the back arrow and see if you see google double click. I always right click the back arrow and go to where I was.

/ Must click return 2 or 3 times to get to the previous page. #7  
I never need to use return, always open it in a new tab. I think It works on all browsers.

From Today's Posts, right click on the Thread and click "Open link in new tab" or hold down the control key and click the thread.

That also works on pictures and links.
I usually do that. Tried just clicking and going to the thread, then going back and it worked as expected for me. I would be curious to see what address it goes to in the middle.

Aaron Z