mx 5000 3rd function valve

/ mx 5000 3rd function valve #1  

njtom

Tractor
kubota mx5000
any pictures of mx500 with factory 3rd function valve. i bough a factory set an need help with pictures of hooking it up
thanks tom

/ mx 5000 3rd function valve #2  
You need to go back to your dealer and ask for a copy of the loader installation instructions relative to your loader which will include the plumbing and electrical for a third function.

I will attached the instructions for a LA534 loader to show you what dealers have. These are not automatically provided.

Dave M7040

Attachments

• LA534_Installation-1-.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
  • LA534_Installation-2-.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
   / mx 5000 3rd function valve
any pictures of mx500 with factory 3rd function valve. i bough a factory set an need help with pictures of hooking it up
thanks tom

have no loader just 3 pt hitch

/ mx 5000 3rd function valve #4  
If you have no loader, what are you going to do with the third function? Do you, instead, have a rear remote kit and just used the wrong lingo? The 3rd function would mount to the right side loader upright normally.

/ mx 5000 3rd function valve
If you have no loader, what are you going to do with the third function? Do you, instead, have a rear remote kit and just used the wrong lingo? The 3rd function would mount to the right side loader upright normally.

your right rear remote kit

/ mx 5000 3rd function valve #6  
your right rear remote kit

That should have come with instructions. Call your dealer. Its not simple if its like the somewhat newer MX4800 I have. The valve attaches to the right side of the 3pt hitch under the seat. The ports, obviously in the back somewhere. I went and rolled my own due to the cost of the OEM kit.