MX series tires

/ MX series tires #41  
The name of the game for 4 wheeling, in Alaska, was flotation. We ran Terra Tires on our Jeeps. With enough HP - they could get your Jeep across the wettest peat bog. These tires were - 15" wide. A super light - 2 ply - V-ribbed agricultural tire.

We would trailer them to the off-road spot. Then change them out for our road tires. A day of playing in the mud/peat and seldom getting stuck.

/ MX series tires #43  
I just keep thinking to myself “who drives on their lawn with a tractor when it’s muddy or soft”? :unsure:

Here’s some optional Michelin flotation rubber for ya

View attachment 737842
Those would be awesome but they are not among the choices offered by manufacturers and no doubt would be a serious aftermarket cost.

/ MX series tires #45  
   / MX series tires #46  
LD1 - was it YOU peaking thru the pines last time I got the M6040 stuck??? I got my M6040 stuck exactly two times. Both involving yucky mud. And, YES, I did call my neighbor over with his big Red tractor to pull me out. It was the second year I owned the Kubota. Courage to reach out - insufficient experience to know better.

I learned that even the deepest lugged R-1's can become "slicks" in sticky mud. I know my neighbor enjoyed both experiences. He was, probably, glad that it only took two times for me to learn a valuable lesson.
It happens to 9 out of 10 guys. The other 1 out of 10 are liars. Lol
Shows you got the guts to take chances.

Now if yer gettin stuck 10 times a year, you haven’t learned, or your a farmer.

/ MX series tires #47  
It happens to 9 out of 10 guys. The other 1 out of 10 are liars. Lol
Shows you got the guts to take chances.

Now if yer gettin stuck 10 times a year, you haven’t learned, or your a farmer.
I get stuck in the woods with the truck annually. After 41 years in the forestry business, I guess I still haven’t learned.