MX5400 socket size advice needed

/ MX5400 socket size advice needed #41  
Okay: try a pipe wrench! It will alleviate your size conumbdrum!

I prefer the metric adjustable wrench :)

Seriously Bullwinkle - just buy a set of 6 Point 1/2" drive Sockets, size from 1/2" to 1 1/4" and 12MM to 28 MM so you will be all set.

The 6 point sockets will enable you to use a 19MM / 3/4" or 26MM /1" socket interchangeably - don't over think this.

/ MX5400 socket size advice needed #42  
Just buy a lot of tools , In the end, He who die's with the most tools wins........:laughing:

/ MX5400 socket size advice needed #43  
10 mm bolt for example, ISO (international) hex is 16mm, DIN (German) is 17mm, and JIS (Japan) is 14. Many metric sets don’t have a 16 mm wrench even though it’s the international standard - but no problem because your 5/8” wrench works. M12 is the same way, ISO is 18, DIN is 19. Hydraulics often use inch sizes. Short line manufacturers are likely to use the cheapest hardware and in America, the cheapest is generally inch sized although mostly sourced from China.

/ MX5400 socket size advice needed #44  
This company makes some nice tools ,If you search you can find good deals on a nice set.....Impact Socket Sets | Sunex Tools

My wife got me their largest 1/2" drive metric and SAE sets for my birthday a few years back. They're made in Taiwan yet seem to be excellent quality. I've yet to break one even when hammering away on rusted fasteners. I think she ordered them through Amazon.

/ MX5400 socket size advice needed #45  
My wife got me their largest 1/2" drive metric and SAE sets for my birthday a few years back. They're made in Taiwan yet seem to be excellent quality. I've yet to break one even when hammering away on rusted fasteners. I think she ordered them through Amazon.

I like my set, Yes they do seem pretty well made, I would buy them again......