my 2016 New Holland Workmaster 33

/ my 2016 New Holland Workmaster 33 #1  

John Sweet

Tractor
2016 New Holland Workmaster 33
On my 2016 New Holland Workmaster 33, I recently removed the plastic cover surrounding the ignition key to access the OBDII port. This was done by unscrewing two large screws on the cover, which could be easily removed with fingers. By the way, I attempted to clear the "safe mode" issue by disconnecting the battery, but unfortunately, it didn't resolve the problem. In order to tackle the issue, I decided to purchase an ELM327 OBD scanner and a cable from Amazon, which cost me $13.99. I plan to use this scanner to clear the code and get my machine back to its normal state. I will provide an update next week after I have had the opportunity to try it out. Additionally, I would like to mention that I initially bought the Chinese version of the NH EST computer, but it turned out to be incompatible with our engine. I discovered this through the technical support department at Autonumen.com, who informed me that it does not work with Shibaura Electric.

/ my 2016 New Holland Workmaster 33 #2  
On my 2016 New Holland Workmaster 33, I recently removed the plastic cover surrounding the ignition key to access the OBDII port. This was done by unscrewing two large screws on the cover, which could be easily removed with fingers. By the way, I attempted to clear the "safe mode" issue by disconnecting the battery, but unfortunately, it didn't resolve the problem. In order to tackle the issue, I decided to purchase an ELM327 OBD scanner and a cable from Amazon, which cost me $13.99. I plan to use this scanner to clear the code and get my machine back to its normal state. I will provide an update next week after I have had the opportunity to try it out. Additionally, I would like to mention that I initially bought the Chinese version of the NH EST computer, but it turned out to be incompatible with our engine. I discovered this through the technical support department at Autonumen.com, who informed me that it does not work with Shibaura Electric.
Beware of imitation ELM327!
My advice: get an OBDLink MX+ or LX (be certain it was manufactured by OBDLink). Save yourself time & trouble.