3-Point Hitch My 3 Point arms do not lift , Please advise

/ My 3 Point arms do not lift , Please advise #12  
Is there some sort of handwheel for a speed control below the front edge of the seat that you can hit with your boot when you get on and off? Some of the YM models have this, try turning counter clockwise if it does.

/ My 3 Point arms do not lift , Please advise #13  
I was wondering about the possibility he bumped a lever or knob also those F series appear to have quite a few of them. I would cut the old filter apart and spread it out just to see whats in the system it has caught and get an idea if that was contributing to the problem.

/ My 3 Point arms do not lift , Please advise
Also i would definitly replace that filter, that thing looks like it could be 10 years old!! maybe not but im sure it is old esp saying Japan on it. Probly has not been changed since the Jap farmer that had it put it on there!!

Hey Clem,

Finally I could work in my F20 at weekend.
I replaced the trans/hyd fluid, it had the ATF (red) and I put an Universal Tractor Fluid for both Hyd and Trans.
I replaced the Hyd/Trans Filter.
I cleaned the Screen....

And guess what....

It starting working again !!!!

Thanks a lot for all your Help guys!!!

I did replaced the Engine Oil and filter as well...

Best Regards,

Charles

/ My 3 Point arms do not lift , Please advise #15  
glad to hear that.

I often wonder those tractors that stop working cause of the fluid and filter being clogged up, how many hours were on them?? When i cange my fluid yearly or every other year having maybe 75 hours on it, it looks just like it came out oif bucket, with minimal stuff on the screen. Even multiply that by 5 to get to about the 500 hour change and i cant see that much crud!! I mean those systems must have just been neglected for years?

/ My 3 Point arms do not lift , Please advise #16  
Hey Clem,

Finally I could work in my F20 at weekend.
I replaced the trans/hyd fluid, it had the ATF (red) and I put an Universal Tractor Fluid for both Hyd and Trans.
I replaced the Hyd/Trans Filter.
I cleaned the Screen....

And guess what....

It starting working again !!!!

Thanks a lot for all your Help guys!!!

I did replaced the Engine Oil and filter as well...

Best Regards,

Charles

Glad to hear there were no major problems. Amazing what new fluid , filter , screen cleaning will do :thumbsup: