My 3032e vs a 4310?

/ My 3032e vs a 4310? #11  
Whats your thoughts on the comparison of the 3032E and the 4310 besides the obvious differences such as ROP and 2-speed hydro vs. 12F/12R trans.

The reason I'm asking is because I keep toying around with the idea of getting another tractor. I currently have a 4310 with 420 loader and it has done everything I have asked of but am looking at getting another tractor about the same size that is hydro. I've considered the 3E series but I don't want a tractor that has less performance than what the 4310 can do because it will limit some of the task it can do.

/ My 3032e vs a 4310?
That’s a good but tough question. The 3032 weighs less, great for running on you grass. However we all know less weight has its negatives. FEL Lift capacity and height are similar, breakout is higher on the 4310. Helps me a lot when using forks to move or buck big logs. 3 point on the 4310 can lift a good deal more.
While very close in most respects the 4310 is just more tractor.
I cannot stand the one piece brake/locking diff pedal on the 3032. The HST is nice but the HST whine is annoying.
If you are working your 4310 pretty good I would think you’d need a little bigger machine than the 3032/3038.
Good luck. Any other specific questions feel free.

/ My 3032e vs a 4310? #13  
Thanks for the first hand experience. A lot of the tasks I do with it most people would probably say you need a bigger tractor but it has handled them all without issue on weight or hp. These include moving 4x5 round bales, running a drum mower and various other tasks. I don't know if the 3E would have enough weight and stability to move rounds around even with them barely clearing the ground.

I've really looked at the 45-4600 series like you as well but am really thinking that it would be more beneficial to stay in the 43-4400 platform because implements such as the snowblower, backhoe, FEL and other series specific implements could then be interchangeable.

Thanks for posting the pic. Gives a really good side by side comparison of the herd of deere you have there.