My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #151  
That thing is cool!

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project
Todays picture shows the overall look of the machine. Now I am going to build front fenders to give a more balanced look to it. Today I will build a detachable t-handle and a detachable steering wheel so when the sulky is being pulled behind one of my garden tractors they can hang on. Tomorrow I will do the bodywork on the welds and paint it. Then I will get going on the next one . This one will be 5 feet wide and have a bench seat and a small cargo box on the back . It too will have a rear hitch so I can hook up all six of my little wagons and sulkys together:laughing:
Now I am even thinking of building a front end loader for it :rolleyes: aaasulkyproject.jpg

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #153  
Waldon, you should really start a new thread for this new project, even though I know you'd have to re-post your progress so far. I'm betting a lot of folks have quit following this thread, as the original project was completed and any new posts to this thread were comments on that project. At least I know I'd pretty much quit following this one, but happened to check it out again and noticed you had this new project going.

Really up to you....

ok,
My next progress picture I can start a new thread and more people might enjoy seeing it . Thanks .

Starting a new thread called (Home made Doodlebug / tractor )

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #159  
Thanks for posting the updates, please keep up the great work, this is a labor of love,