My 50 hour service

/ My 50 hour service #1  

Leroy Brown

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti ck20
Started my 50 hr service on my ck20. All went well until I got to the hyd filters. The dealer sold me the wrong filters. The one under the tractor they gave me two that look like it but both have different numbers. And since it's the first service the factory filter is painted black so you can't see the numbers to tell which is right. And the one you can see from the seat the O ring is way to big for the one I took off. Guess I'll have to make another trip to the dealer on Monday. There goes my seat time and project list I had for this weekend. Bummer!!!

/ My 50 hour service #2  
Started my 50 hr service on my ck20. All went well until I got to the hyd filters. The dealer sold me the wrong filters. The one under the tractor they gave me two that look like it but both have different numbers. And since it's the first service the factory filter is painted black so you can't see the numbers to tell which is right. And the one you can see from the seat the O ring is way to big for the one I took off. Guess I'll have to make another trip to the dealer on Monday. There goes my seat time and project list I had for this weekend. Bummer!!!

Ill tell you what, all the filters that Kioti sells are different numbers than the original. THERE EVEN DIFFERENT NUMBERS THAN WHAT THE SERVICE MANUAL SHOWS. Their numbering system really does suck. When i did my 50 hour oil change i ran into the same thing that your running into except it was for a DK45. But when i called the dealer, they told me that there was a change in their part numbers, and the filter was the correct one.

/ My 50 hour service #3  
I have a shuttle shift but I thought that both the filters were the same, is it not the same fluid?

/ My 50 hour service
Thanks but the one under the seat has a different size o ring. The one that came off is about 3.5 in the one they gave me is closer to 4.25 aprox without going out to measure. Either way it's a noticeable difference.

/ My 50 hour service #5  
Bring the filters from your tractor, for direct comparison to your dealer's filters. Have them match the filters by your engine / trans serial numbers. Get an extra of each and mark the part numbers in your owner's manual.