My B2620 Projects

/ My B2620 Projects
Took these pics because I noticed because of the snow on the road and the hill side bared off, you can see how the bush road goes that I made in my pics here.
You can now see the hills the little B was pulling the box blade up. (I had to work up to make a road as I went.)

I have two elevations in my back yard, then it levels out until it gets to a small mountain.

You follow the orange arrow up from the lawn then it winds around (white arrow) to the top.

Attachments

• 003 - Copy (Large).jpg
    003 - Copy (Large).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 002 - Copy (Large).jpg
    002 - Copy (Large).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 72
   / My B2620 Projects
Had to go do a job for a neighbour. His break wall got washed out during a bad storm last fall and he needed it back filled. But his yard and lawn is like a wet sponge, even on foot. And he didn't want to damage the turf as they are putting it up for sale.

So here's another example of "bigger is better" is not always the case.

Got it filled in with the pit run he had and then I carried the loam in after but told him to let it settle before he spreads the loam and seeds it.

Tried to limit the area I traveled on the lawn, but ended up staggering my tracks to keep pushing the ruts down. Once the grass stands back up it will be good. We spread some seed and fertilizer when I was done.

Attachments

• 012 (Large).jpg
    012 (Large).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 003 (Large).jpg
    003 (Large).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 002 (Large).jpg
    002 (Large).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 001 (Large).jpg
    001 (Large).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 72
   / My B2620 Projects
The finished product. Minus the loam.

Attachments

• 013 (Large).jpg
    013 (Large).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 014 (Large).jpg
    014 (Large).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 015 (Large).jpg
    015 (Large).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 72
   / My B2620 Projects
Some other jobs for the neighbors. Graded their driveways and spread a top coat of fresh 7/8 gravel to dress them up.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 77
   / My B2620 Projects
This is my current project. Bought a 1955 Allis Chalmers CA. Has a fresh engine, converted to 12V. The rear wheels need some work. The rims are rotten around the valve stems. They are the power spin-out rims. So once I get them removed and sand blasted I'll have to see if they can be saved or if I have to get new ones.
Then still on the fence about if I should paint it all up nice and shiny or leave it as is......a 63 year old working tractor.

Attachments

• 302 (Large).jpg
    302 (Large).jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 290 (Large).jpg
    290 (Large).jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 010 (Large).JPG
    010 (Large).JPG
    486.3 KB · Views: 73
   / My B2620 Projects #26  
Enjoyed your pics, Paystar. How is it that your B2620 never even gets dirt on the tires with all those projects.?:) You are one busy guy.

Cheers,
Mike

/ My B2620 Projects
Quote: "How is it that your B2620 never even gets dirt on the tires"

Probably don't stick on all the grease i have oozing out of it, LOL. I'm not shy with the greae.

I don't know, never really noticed that. Probably because I am all sandy soil. Not much clay around here. That's why I can't keep a good lawn.

Seven months of snow probably helps keep it clean too, LOL.

Thanks.

/ My B2620 Projects #28  
That little B gets quite the work out, how many hours is it up to now?

Love your logging trail, its plenty wide and looks as smooth as silk_ bet the ATV could go full throttle on it.

With all that snow and talks of -40C you must be pretty far north in Ontario, Georgian Bay or thereabout?

/ My B2620 Projects #29  
Paystar,
Here in Kansas, it can be 60 deg F one day and below freezing the next. I found that once the ground is frozen the Kubota stays clean......but when it is thawed.......There's just muck in about any project.

You know, I have a new (2018 67 hrs) B2650 and the B2620 (2012 675 hrs). I really like the B2620 better for most projects.

Cheers,
Mike

/ My B2620 Projects
It's a 2013 DieselnHooters and it only has a about 500 hours now I think. I'm sure it has more actual than that though I think? I know when i am running it all day then you look at the hour meter it seems a little shy. I'm north of Sault Ste. Marie. We've had years of really mellow, warm winter but the last two winters before this one we got just over 13 feet of annual snow fall and some runs of very cold temperatures.
So far this winter we got hit early and it got really cold, now all of a sudden every other week it gets warm and rains. So now everything is ice.

I see you are from Quebec. So you know what snow and cold is all about, LOL.