My Branson won't start!!!!

/ My Branson won't start!!!! #11  
Where is the micro switch you’re talking about? I have a 2400H and this afternoon it wouldn’t star; no clicks, no sounds. The glow plug indicator light works as usual but nothing happens when I turn the key after the light goes out. Fully charged battery, good fuses.

Asteral has some good advice; if I recall he is either a Branson dealer or tech? That said, you may want to consider making your own thread. While it's appreciated that you obviously used the search function, I think given the age of this thread you deserve to make your own, and with that I'd hope to see more replies offering advice.

/ My Branson won't start!!!! #12  
Asteral has some good advice; if I recall he is either a Branson dealer or tech? That said, you may want to consider making your own thread. While it's appreciated that you obviously used the search function, I think given the age of this thread you deserve to make your own, and with that I'd hope to see more replies offering advice.
He’s the parts manager at a large Branson/TYM dealership in Texas (where I bought my tractor). He’s a nice guy and very knowledgeable.