My CCM top link broke!!!!

/ My CCM top link broke!!!! #11  
I agree you should never get under anything supported by just hydraulics. Take one apart it is just a rubber seal. Support it with something anything. I have rigged a lot of heavy stuff and made some mistakes. Heavy weight is very unforgiving.

/ My CCM top link broke!!!! #12  
That is not a gouge on cylinder rod it is a scratch in the paint. As for binding when lifted all the way to the top I don't thinks so, I watch for things like that. I might have had it in a bind on rare occasions but never continuous. I think that the rod end is a little on the light side and it just broke. I have bought a much heavier fordged rod end to replace it with. Just haven,t had time to weld it back on. Will be posting pics. when I do.

This was also my initial opinion. The end on my Fit Rite Hydraulics top link is much heavier. But my tractor is a little bigger so I didn't say anything. Mine is a 10" stroke cylinder for cat 1

/ My CCM top link broke!!!! #13  
This was also my initial opinion. The end on my Fit Rite Hydraulics top link is much heavier. But my tractor is a little bigger so I didn't say anything. Mine is a 10" stroke cylinder for cat 1
This gray cylinder is for a BX kubota 14-18" and that is not a standard CAT1 hitch on that BX Kubota tractor. To have space for both the double piloted check valve & a 14" closed length you have to use the lighter forged ends. Our standard ends are pictured here.
Hyd_Cat1_short.jpg

/ My CCM top link broke!!!! #14  
This gray cylinder is for a BX kubota 14-18" and that is not a standard CAT1 hitch on that BX Kubota tractor. To have space for both the double piloted check valve & a 14" closed length you have to use the lighter forged ends. Our standard ends are pictured here.
Hyd_Cat1_short.jpg

I have a BX25. What part # works on that model, the top link is the shortest in the industry. I could only find one with a cross bar adjyster from Surplus Center. Do you make tilt cylinders also, again they are very short coupled on the BX25. How about a valving arrangement for the PB system. I would also like to add one way lock detent vale to tyhe spool to use other implements like a log splitter W/O haveing a PB valve on the implement.

Ron

/ My CCM top link broke!!!! #15  
ccm has not closed!... they are still open and doing business..I recently purchased a tnt ...same service and same company just new people in parts.

/ My CCM top link broke!!!! #16  
That is not a gouge on cylinder rod it is a scratch in the paint. As for binding when lifted all the way to the top I don't thinks so, I watch for things like that. I might have had it in a bind on rare occasions but never continuous. I think that the rod end is a little on the light side and it just broke. I have bought a much heavier fordged rod end to replace it with. Just haven,t had time to weld it back on. Will be posting pics. when I do.

actionaj,

when did you buy this cylinder?..I will Look and see if warranty still covers it, if it does you could just send it back and I can reweld it for you

/ My CCM top link broke!!!! #17  
What size tractor are you using actionable?,,,,,I got mine from Agrisupply $189,,,,, much heavier

BTW that's metal fatigue