My Container Barn

/ My Container Barn
The entrance is still mine. It's where I drew the line when deviding the land. There is a gas pipeline that crosses the property right next to the road coming in from the entrance.

I followed the line along the easement of the pipeline and sold that land, with the pipeline and it's easements, along with everything on the other side of the pipeline.

/ My Container Barn #142  
WOW Eddie Nice barn man !!! :thumbsup:
I think we live in the same area.
As I scrolled through your pictures of construction on your project I did not see mention of your Termite treatment .
I being in the Termite Biz.. .. looked like they are gonna feed on you !? :licking:
Any problems as of yet?

/ My Container Barn #143  
As I scrolled through your pictures of construction on your project I did not see mention of your Termite treatment .
I being in the Termite Biz.. .. looked like they are gonna feed on you !? :licking:
Any problems as of yet?

Do you realize this is a reply to a 5 year old post? Anyhow, welcome to TBN! :)

/ My Container Barn
Any problems as of yet?

Jmax,

I sold that land and barn several years ago, but was up there a couple days ago. The only problems that I'm know of are the AC units not draining the condensation after awhile. The new owner has made some modifications that seem to be working better then my ideas, but the real issue is maintenance and keep the drains free for the water to flow.

I didn't treat for termites, and that my be an issue that I'm unsure of if the owner of it knows about. We're pretty good friends, and he's retiring this week, so I'll be seeing him sometime soon. I'll mention it to him in case it's something he wants to do, if he hasn't already done something about them.

Termintes are a real problem around here, and I've made allot of money rebuilding walls eaten away by termintes. If it wasn't for the brick on some homes, they would have fallen down because the studs were all gone.

Hard to believer five years has gone by so quickly. Seems like it's only been a year or two, but then with my latest divorce, it seems like a lifetime ago. Funny how this threat was about my first divorce, and now in my second divorce, it pops up again.

Eddie

/ My Container Barn #145  
AN old post:D but Eddie doesnt seem to have aged much from the picture:thumbsup:

/ My Container Barn #148  
Yeah I hated to reply to a 5 year old post,,
BUT They say a GOOD post never dies :laughing:

/ My Container Barn #149  
Jmax,

I sold that land and barn several years ago, but was up there a couple days ago. The only problems that I'm know of are the AC units not draining the condensation after awhile. The new owner has made some modifications that seem to be working better then my ideas, but the real issue is maintenance and keep the drains free for the water to flow.

I didn't treat for termites, and that my be an issue that I'm unsure of if the owner of it knows about. We're pretty good friends, and he's retiring this week, so I'll be seeing him sometime soon. I'll mention it to him in case it's something he wants to do, if he hasn't already done something about them.

Termintes are a real problem around here, and I've made allot of money rebuilding walls eaten away by termintes. If it wasn't for the brick on some homes, they would have fallen down because the studs were all gone.

Hard to believer five years has gone by so quickly. Seems like it's only been a year or two, but then with my latest divorce, it seems like a lifetime ago. Funny how this threat was about my first divorce, and now in my second divorce, it pops up again.

Eddie

Wow!Things really do change fast.I have been following the RV site thread and the lake build.I just caught this thread after it was posted on another forum.Good work on your projects and I hope things come out in your favor in the divorce case.IIRC you have two kids caught up in this divorce.I wish you and them all the best.I'm on my third marriage and it almost ended recently.My step girls moved in with their father.My son from my first marriage won't have anything to do with me, because I remarried for a third time, and have a 7 year old son with her.His mother aggs him on to treat me bad,.She did.So, I do wish you guys all the best.

/ My Container Barn
Thank you. The divorce went smoothly and she remarried the following month.

Eddie