My CX2510 is built, but still waiting on snowblower!

/ My CX2510 is built, but still waiting on snowblower! #1  

Templecruiser

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti cab CX2510
Stopped by dealer today to check progress on my tractor. Said they just finished building it, but still waiting on snowblower. Hopefully in a week or two. Here are a couple pics with my add ones at no extra in price. Added 60" bucket, hooks and D rings on bucket and still looks like a factory bucket with no paint difference. Loaded tires, bolt on cutting edge, radio in cab, and they installed the 2" spacers I gave them. The extras I paid for was the telescopic links, and linked peddle. Spacers really made stance look much better. I will post a pic of rear of stock one. And they listen to me how I wanted my hoses routed for loader.

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpeg
    IMG_0876.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0877.jpeg
    IMG_0877.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0878.jpeg
    IMG_0878.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0297.png
    IMG_0297.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 92
   / My CX2510 is built, but still waiting on snowblower! #2  
Nice ride!

/ My CX2510 is built, but still waiting on snowblower! #3  
Stopped by dealer today to check progress on my tractor. Said they just finished building it, but still waiting on snowblower. Hopefully in a week or two. Here are a couple pics with my add ones at no extra in price. Added 60" bucket, hooks and D rings on bucket and still looks like a factory bucket with no paint difference. Loaded tires, bolt on cutting edge, radio in cab, and they installed the 2" spacers I gave them. The extras I paid for was the telescopic links, and linked peddle. Spacers really made stance look much better. I will post a pic of rear of stock one. And they listen to me how I wanted my hoses routed for loader.
Tell them to hurry up so you can get it home and play with it! I would be freaking out if my new tractor was ready to roll and it wasn't in my yard LOL.

/ My CX2510 is built, but still waiting on snowblower! #5  
How far away are you from your dealer ? I would want that much delivered right away, and they could later deliver the loader when it arrives. I hate having anything I own sit outside, especially if it is not on my own property. It is only new once, and I prefer to keep it like new as much as possible. Sitting on a dusty lot would drive my OCD off the charts.

/ My CX2510 is built, but still waiting on snowblower!
How far away are you from your dealer ? I would want that much delivered right away, and they could later deliver the loader when it arrives. I hate having anything I own sit outside, especially if it is not on my own property. It is only new once, and I prefer to keep it like new as much as possible. Sitting on a dusty lot would drive my OCD off the charts.
Tractor and snowblower were delivered a week ago. So now sitting inside my shed ready for snow.

/ My CX2510 is built, but still waiting on snowblower! #8  
Well, this explains the warm temperatures and rain. 🤣