My daugter was born! 3-3-09

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09 #11  
Congatulations I have a 18 year old daughter and a 22 year old son and by the way my daughter is out on her first date tonight. Dont miss out on them growing up it will be gone before you know it. I was also born on 3/3/XX quite a few years back and that birthday has always worked well for me. I wouldnt have missed the dad thing for all of the money in the world.

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09 #12  
Congratulations....she is beautiful. Welcome to parenthood.

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09
I forgot to mention her name is Adrianna.......I was never a believer of love at first site until I saw her!!

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09 #15  
Congrats, she will change your life.:)

Shane

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09 #16  
Congratulations, that first week is tough, but after that time flies by. Our daughter will be 5wks old this coming Saturday, and I cannot beleive how those 5wks flew by. Enjoy every minute of it. Best wishes, Ryan.

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09 #17  
Congats! Shes adorable. As others have said enjoy every minute you can with them now as they grow up so fast.

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09 #18  
I forgot to mention her name is Adrianna.......I was never a believer of love at first site until I saw her!!

Yep..even true with grandchildren.

Write it down, take pictures and put her name on them so when you have another child you will know which is which years later. Love, feed and change her. Pray for and with her. Have two daughters and each has a child. Blessings from God.

/ My daugter was born! 3-3-09 #19  
Congratulations! Beautiful little girl, who will have you wrapped around her finger in no time at all.