My first John Deere

/ My first John Deere #1  

Complete Turf Care

Veteran Member
Tractor
2022 Kubota Grand L6060 (no loader), 2017 Kubota Grand L6060, 2011 Kubota L5740 HSTC-3, 1997 Kubota M4700
I bought my first John Deere yesterday. It is a 2013 year model 3720 with 805 hours.
I already own 4 larger Kubotas.
I’ve been looking at this one for a few months and the hotter it has gotten, the more I wanted it.
There are some situations that this smaller model will fit my needs. And it seems to be a lot of horsepower in a small package with 44 engine hp.
Can’t wait to put it to work.
IMG_2569.jpeg
IMG_2572.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg

/ My first John Deere #2  
Been well take care of by the looks.

/ My first John Deere #3  
Looks like a very nice, low hour, pre-emissions score!

/ My first John Deere #4  
they are awesome tractors !! you will really enjoy using it !

/ My first John Deere #6  
Congratulations!!! I've thought about getting something like that, but with a belly mower. It would be really nice to mow fence lines and have AC!!!!!

/ My first John Deere #7  
I bought my first John Deere yesterday. It is a 2013 year model 3720 with 805 hours.
I already own 4 larger Kubotas.
I’ve been looking at this one for a few months and the hotter it has gotten, the more I wanted it.
There are some situations that this smaller model will fit my needs. And it seems to be a lot of horsepower in a small package with 44 engine hp.
Can’t wait to put it to work.
View attachment 816728View attachment 816729View attachment 816730
I'm sorry.

/ My first John Deere
Congratulations!!! I've thought about getting something like that, but with a belly mower. It would be really nice to mow fence lines and have AC!!!!!
The previous owner says she has a belly mower for it, but she is not sure where it is, or what shape it’s in. Apparently her husband died a couple years ago and her land sold quickly. In the rush to move out, some things got lost.
I told her if she finds it, I would probably take it off her hands.
I really don’t need it because I have my 74” Trimax already on the 3 point.
I mowed about 2 acres this morning with it, and the AC is really nice. My grass didn’t really need mowing because we are so dry.
It is a little difficult to see things with the very dark tint.
And there are a few areas that I will still need to get with my zero turn.
I might go mow my neighbors yard just to show off.
I have a few attachment that I will use on it on jobs. Such as a tiller, verticutter, and UniRake.