My First Snow

/ My First Snow #1  

Radiopoor

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case IH /DX33
Finally got enough snow to use my new Snow Blower. I was very disappointed when the big Nor'Easter went right around us last week.

Here are a couple of pictures my wife took while I was out "working" on the driveway. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 350093-PC150057 (2).JPG
    350093-PC150057 (2).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 679
   / My First Snow
We only got about 14", but with 330ft and the parking area it was enough to for a good test drive.

I also sneaked into a neighbors driveway that hadn't been done yet today /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 350095-PC150056 (2).JPG
    350095-PC150056 (2).JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 548
   / My First Snow #3  
Nice looking rig! How's it do without chains? My brother-in-law lives in Watertown on Patterson Rd. Still shovels his driveway by hand. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Of course he's single and works seasonal so he has the time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Have fun with that new snowblower.

/ My First Snow #5  
You folks in snow country must find it pretty easy to justify the cost of these tractors. Just look at all that work your back isn’t doing.

Great pictures
Eric

/ My First Snow #6  
You can say that again! For 18yrs I shoveled and walked behind a 23" snow blower. I can say w/o a doubt having a tractor mounted snowblower is *wonderful*. It moves huge amts of snow quickly including burms. Whats not to like. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ My First Snow #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Finally got enough snow to use my new Snow Blower. )</font>

now u are talking about the same WATERTOWN NY.? and u just got your first snow?.heck sounds like me . i just got enough snow yesterday to plow for the first time. and that was stretching it , only 5 in.

/ My First Snow
I didn't have any trouble without chains. My driveway has a little slope to it, but nothing I was worried about before hand. I was a little concerned about what would happen if I got off the edge of the blacktop, it drops a couple of inches in a few places, but I just picked up the blower and drove back on. No sweat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My First Snow
Hi Frank,

Yes, this is THE Watertown NY. It has been an unusual winter so far. With my new blower, this year I'll be looking forward to snow storms for something besides skiing. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif