Price Check My first tractor/price help

/ My first tractor/price help #11  
This is tough one to get comparisons for - I am not really sure what the "S" means unless it is a turf special. What kind of tires are on it?

I tend to value the tractor and loader with a standard smooth bucket as one item and the other attachments as separates. When you say a smooth bucket that opens I must assume that is what is called a 4-in-1 bucket in that the opening is on the lower back of the scoop. This means an extra hydraulic cylinder which is probably connected to the rear remotes? One set of rear remotes?
The bush hog, toothed bucket, grader box (assuming box blade?), snow plow (straight blade?? with angle adjustment?), and forks all add to the deal assuming you want them.

Assuming all have been very well taken care of and shedded and are good brands I would say a max of $15k for the tractor and loader and $3k for the group of attachments listed. My valuation would vary depending on the brand of the attachments though - for instance I would pay more for a Bush Hog brand mower than a King Kutter or County Line, the same goes for all the other attachments. I do not think you can compare to Mr. Green's ebay tractor price as that has a long way to go. I did find one TC40S that sold a couple of years ago but it was in rough shape, had 200 more hours, and did not have loader or any other attachments and sold at auction for $8k. Also this assumed Hydrostatic (see Gman's comments above) - I would discount it another $500 without Hydro.

Hope this helps.

/ My first tractor/price help #12  
View attachment 424358 tag on tractor says tc40s heres a few pics

I know this might sound confusing, but my guess is that the model is a TC40 and the "S" indicates it has a shuttle shift transmission (standard rather than hydro). The New Holland parts catalog website only lists the following models: TC40, TC40D, TC40A and TC40DA. I found one member here who lists their tractor as a TC40S, but then they started a thread about a part failure, and listed the model as a TC40A with a shuttle shift transmission.

This comes up from time to time with other brands as well. Kubota adds a "D" to the model number shown on the data plate of all their diesel tractors, i.e L4060D, but the model is simply an L4060.

/ My first tractor/price help
thank for the response. It was big help. the trans is shuttle shift. the bucket is 4 in 1. does have extra hydraulic. looks like a 2002 model. grader box is box blade. heres a pic of the tractor. thanks again for the help. think the S stands for standard according to dealer i spoke to. IMG_1221.jpg

/ My first tractor/price help #15  
thank for the response. It was big help. the trans is shuttle shift. the bucket is 4 in 1. does have extra hydraulic. looks like a 2002 model. grader box is box blade. heres a pic of the tractor.

It looks like it's in good condition. Similar units are running around $15K for the tractor with FEL...add a bit for the 4-in-1, and then add up the forks, and other attachments. I don't think it quite adds up to $21K...more like $18K give or take.

/ My first tractor/price help #16  
That is a nice looking tractor. NH did a nice job with the curve of the hood and the loader arms providing great visibility. Tires look good and the tractor does not look abused. I also see rear wheel weights which are nice to have as well as the loader will lift some serious weight. I would say $17.5-18k.