My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit.

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #1  

atsah

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 3025E
I installed all LED lighting, a wireless backup camera with an 8 inch screen, 2 Abrams class 1 LED strobes, and a Bercomac cab.. I added chains to the front this year for better steering, works great..

This is the first year I use a back blade for snow removal and I like the combination of the FEL and the blade in my situation it works great..

Attachments

• tr4.jpg
    tr4.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,952
  • tr3.jpg
    tr3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 741
  • tr2.jpg
    tr2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,197
  • tr1.jpg
    tr1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,141
   / My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #2  
Looks good. I've never heard of a Bercomac cab, but I like it. I bet the chains make it unstoppable.

Edit: I looked it up the Bercomac cab and never found a price, you mind sharing a rough idea of what you paid for it?

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit.
Looks good. I've never heard of a Bercomac cab, but I like it. I bet the chains make it unstoppable.

Thanks, yes the chains make it really nice, I have to move snow out of my fenced in back yard so I need them in there.. The Berco cab is made in Canada and for $299.00 you can't beat it, keeps me out of the wind and has very good visibility, taking it off for the summer takes five minutes..

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #4  
Well that is a deal. I will have to look into this.

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #6  
Thanks for the link. Better than having to call a dealer and listen to the sales pitch.

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #7  
Great info! I have a GC2600 with the exact same rear blade! I added a rubber edge this year to keep from tearing up the lawn, to flex over the sidewalk cracks, and contour to our driveway that needs to be repaved (lots of low spots). I'm getting a local company to custom build a larger light material/snow bucket for me to help with the heavy snow where I need to scoop and move it due to not having enough room to push it. I've been thinking about front chains because I have zero traction on the concrete and asphalt with the R4's. Glad to see that's working well for you, and that cab would be a nice wind break around here. Now I just need to figure out how to mount my light bar with the cab on. :D

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #8  
Do you have spacers on your rear wheels for the chain clearance?

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #9  
Do you have spacers on your rear wheels for the chain clearance?

I didn't put them on my 2600, but I did flip the rear tires from left to right. That moved each of them out 1.5" due to the offset (if I'm remembering the thread details correctly) for a little more stability, and would have given the chains a bit more clearance.

/ My GC1705 In It's Snow Suit. #10  
Very Nice.

I have a kubota bx2670.. wondering if this would fit in the garage (I assume standard size 8' )?? with out having hitting?