My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #11  
Thanks to all of you. Lyndsey is a special child. The 17 yr old Granddaughter, a Junior in High School has a weighted GPA of 4.8 and is hoping to get a academic scholarship to a nice college. Her Mother was Valedictorian of her class, So I know where she gets her smarts :) Ken Sweet

Good job Ken...
Her papaw probably had something to do with the smarts...

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today
The 9 yr old did it again. Last week at the County fair, she showed her 2 Guernsey Calves for the first time and won 1st place Dec heifer calf Intermediate Plus 1 st place Sept Heifer calf Senior class division and Senior Reserve Jr Champion and then she won the big one Grand Champion in the 4-H. Her other Papaw and her Mom has helped her with the cattle showing. Ken Sweet

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #13  
Congrats.

Maybe she could help you with your twitter account?

HeHeHe

Congrats.

Maybe she could help you with your twitter account?

HeHeHe

Her Mom and Dad won't let her on Facebook or Twitter at 9 yrs old. I could probably get some technical advice from her. Ken Sweet

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #16  
Ken, Congratulations on your "embarrassment" ! My granddaughter graduated this year and had a very good "run" in high school :thumbsup:

Ken, Congratulations on your "embarrassment" ! My granddaughter graduated this year and had a very good "run" in high school :thumbsup:

What were her areas of interest in High School? Ken Sweet

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #18  
PPI, a positive peer group thing, tutoring, student government, and good grades

/ My Granddaughter Embarrassed me today #19  
When I saw the title. I thought it was gonna be about you and your granddaughter shopping. And while your getting grocery's you whisper too her to run down the incontinence aisle too pick your adult diapers up. :laughing:

Because you don't want to be embarrassed. Then shes yells loudly. ARE THESE THE DIAPERS YOU WEAR GRANDPA? All while holding them in the air and waving them for everyone to see.

Then you pay for your grocery's and get the h double hockey sticks out of their like you don't even know her. :laughing:

------------
Nah I'm joking with ya.

I couldn't resist. Congrats to your granddaughter on her achievements.

Chad

PS. I'm not making fun of anyone who has to wear diapers for incontinence.

When I saw the title. I thought it was gonna be about you and your granddaughter shopping. And while your getting grocery's you whisper too her to run down the incontinence aisle too pick your adult diapers up. :laughing:

Because you don't want to be embarrassed. Then shes yells loudly. ARE THESE THE DIAPERS YOU WEAR GRANDPA? All while holding them in the air and waving them for everyone to see.

Then you pay for your grocery's and get the h double hockey sticks out of their like you don't even know her. :laughing:

------------
Nah I'm joking with ya.

I couldn't resist. Congrats to your granddaughter on her achievements.

Chad

PS. I'm not making fun of anyone who has to wear diapers for incontinence.

Thanks chad22, you are funny. LOL. BTW, the Granddaughter is just starting her senior year in high school and scored a 30 on her ACT test. She says she wants to take it again because, she knows she can do better. As of now, she wants to be a pharmacist and that could change. Ken Sweet