My heap...

/ My heap... #21  
how many HRS are on that thing

/ My heap... #22  
how many HRS are on that thing

/ My heap...
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think your grass is too short, mowin' the dirt is what causes the broken shear pins. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

What sheared the pin was falling into the ruts left where the neighbor buried his 4WD truck in the mud, down to the frame, a few years before we bought the place. That set of ruts have been filled, now I have 2 or 3 others to take care of. Seems the neighbors used to be quite the ****-raisers ("Hold my beer & watch this!")...

BTW, the "grass" is cut to about 6".

/ My heap...
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think your grass is too short, mowin' the dirt is what causes the broken shear pins. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

What sheared the pin was falling into the ruts left where the neighbor buried his 4WD truck in the mud, down to the frame, a few years before we bought the place. That set of ruts have been filled, now I have 2 or 3 others to take care of. Seems the neighbors used to be quite the ****-raisers ("Hold my beer & watch this!")...

BTW, the "grass" is cut to about 6".

/ My heap...
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yer gonna have to find some yellow duct tape to re-upholster the seat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was a good boy, my early B-day present is a new seat! Just picked it up yesterday. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ My heap...
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yer gonna have to find some yellow duct tape to re-upholster the seat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was a good boy, my early B-day present is a new seat! Just picked it up yesterday. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ My heap...
Gene, Scott , & Why, that's all from the previous owner. I spent a few hours the other day straightening & welding on that bucket & the hitch pin got swapped for the correct pin last fall when the lift cylinders were rebuilt. That pin was jammed in there & had to be sawzalled & hammered out. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Next project is straightening & welding the back hoe bucket (it's just as beat up as the front bucket) & then I have to come up with a better way to hold the pins in it (one was so beat I replaced is TEMPORARILY with a hacked-up old lug wrench).

Gar, it's got a mere 1850+ hours on it. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Surprisingly, the engine used NO oil, & the hydraulics are reasonably leak-free (had 1 bad quick-connect that was replaced). Next big job is to replace the leaky lower spindle seals on the front end. That doesn't look like it's TOO difficult...

/ My heap...
Gene, Scott , & Why, that's all from the previous owner. I spent a few hours the other day straightening & welding on that bucket & the hitch pin got swapped for the correct pin last fall when the lift cylinders were rebuilt. That pin was jammed in there & had to be sawzalled & hammered out. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Next project is straightening & welding the back hoe bucket (it's just as beat up as the front bucket) & then I have to come up with a better way to hold the pins in it (one was so beat I replaced is TEMPORARILY with a hacked-up old lug wrench).

Gar, it's got a mere 1850+ hours on it. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Surprisingly, the engine used NO oil, & the hydraulics are reasonably leak-free (had 1 bad quick-connect that was replaced). Next big job is to replace the leaky lower spindle seals on the front end. That doesn't look like it's TOO difficult...

/ My heap... #29  
Those other pictures sure tell a different story than the first. What was it used for? Do you plan on putting R4's on the front or leaving the R3's there?

/ My heap... #30  
Those other pictures sure tell a different story than the first. What was it used for? Do you plan on putting R4's on the front or leaving the R3's there?