My home built no-till seed drill

/ My home built no-till seed drill #51  
Not knocking this build more about my personal frustration with the internet and a bit of a rant :

this is disappointing and happens all too often on the internet, searching diy a home built grain drill we are presented with an impossible to reproduce build with important details that are based on the specific/specialized scrap that the builder had at the time.

My other favorite is:

How many times have i read "here is my home built xyz i already had the 3/4 of all the parts from an actual retail xyz, all i had to do was add wheels"

Think about it: you wanna build a grapple from scratch, so you buy the steel, have it cut to shape (because you don't have a handy plasma cutter), weld all of the bits, assemble the hydraulics, clean and paint the thing, and find you have three grand in a $1500 grapple. So you won't find many "built it" threads that don't also have some serious seed material—it's how BIY in our world works. You see an old auto subframe, and you start thinking ...

/ My home built no-till seed drill #52  
it's how BIY in our world works. You see an old auto subframe, and you start thinking ...

You said it better than I did... :thumbsup: