My home made cab and my home made snow bucket

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket
anicepair.jpgwaldoninshop.jpgThanks ,
I actually had two of them . I bought both of them to cut up for the axles and drivetrains but they worked so well I just could not cut either one of them up. I sold the smaller one last year for $5,500 .
They are pretty cozy in the cab alright, I am one of those plump fellows myself, ha,ha. Today I had to repalce a hydraulic hose on it . We got over 20 inches of snow so far this winter and 5 to 7 more inches coming tonight and tomorrow. I'm sure enjoying the walk behind blade to move snow away from the edges .

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket
This is by far my best buy , this little loader really moves the snow . Since I rebuilt the carb, put on the new fuel filter and new air cleaner it runs 100% stronger. It is twice the machine it has been for the last two years since I bought it. I just never had time to work on it.

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #13  
Great job. Very impressive. Where in Michigan? UP?

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #15  
I owned a Waldon for a while. Great lifting capacity but painfully slow and quite top heavy. Their design is still produced today so it's a good 20 years out of date. As they started to put more powerful engines in them they had to raise the engine up so it would clear the axles. The Wisconsin V4's they were designed for sat really low in the chassis. My Cummin 4B sat really high which contributed to the top heavy feeling. Ultimately I sold it because I kept on snapping axles in the Dana 60. Finally upgraded to some aftermarket race axles and they survived. The new owner called me about a year later to report that he had now blown the front ring. Bummer. Waldon parts are stupid expensive!