My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,791  
What are your barn details - size - roof style - materials, etc.?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,792  
What are your barn details - size - roof style - materials, etc.?

Tube frame metal building. 24x40x12 with a 12 foot overhang. (36x40 footprint). 10x10 roll up door on front and back. This is to expand the goat operation. Allows us to grow without incurring debt. I’ll probably line inside walls with plywood to keep them from beating it silly.
IMG_1410.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,793  
I'd like something like that to keep my camper in, except i'd need 12 ft door.
I did a quick RV cover on their site, they said you can get design and cost without
registering, but they don't give the price, and make you register....

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,794  
I'd like something like that to keep my camper in, except i'd need 12 ft door.
I did a quick RV cover on their site, they said you can get design and cost without
registering, but they don't give the price, and make you register....
This is the site I used. It gives you the price as you build it.

#4,795  
This is the site I started it with

The price on the site was consistent with the quote and the guy I worked with gave me some feedback that kept me from spending money that was not necessary.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,796  
thanks, I had used the Custombuiltstructures site shown in your pic.

#4,797  
thanks, I had used the Custombuiltstructures site shown in your pic.

Im pretty sure it’s the same company. All the contracts come thru CustomBuilt Structures I wouldn’t be surprised to find there were only a couple parent companies over a bunch of smaller ones in the south east./ eastern seaboard
The guy I dealt with was Mickey Hayes

mailto:mickey.hayes@mrcarports.com
336-712-7678

I got his name from Alan W here on tractorbynet, when I was first looking into it, a few months ago.

———————
The Building install team called at 8 pm. Had just left a job and wanted to check the build site. They came up, checked it for level and dropped their trailer. I also told them to drop their tools, So the zombies aren’t shuffling through their stuff tonight while they sleep. They headed into Charlottesville to find a hotel and some food.

The fun starts in the Morning.

Last edited:
#4,798  
They should be done with framing snd near done with siding. The switched fabrication shops recently. The pieces don’t slide together like they should. The foundation frame pieces should slide up into the upright. There is 1/16 inch difference in size. They are struggling.
4F589E18-C7AA-4FAA-8081-44FA8AEA9A2A.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,799  
They should be done with framing snd near done with siding. The switched fabrication shops recently. The pieces don’t slide together like they should. The foundation frame pieces should slide up into the upright. There is 1/16 inch difference in size. They are struggling. View attachment 865185
That looks like the same crew that did mine. It was a father and his 2 sons.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,800  
What kind of a foundation does that building have? It's not just that bottom rail sitting on the ground, is it? There aren't metal structured sheds here in MN... mostly post frame.