Insurance My insurance company gonna love this

/ My insurance company gonna love this #11  
Russ,

If you'd a called me I would have raced up with my digital camera. Just think of the possibilities./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ My insurance company gonna love this #12  
Re: [b]My insurance company gonna love this[/b]

Look at it like this... nobody got hurt.

Well if it makes you feel any better, a while back, I was moving some dirt with my smaller tractor, the ym1700, using a rear dirt scoop. Well, I had the pull rope of the dirt scoop laying up over the fender, around the armrest, and kind of on my slow moving vehicle placard. Well afer moving the dirt, I drov to the back o fhte pasture to drop off the scoop with the rest of the impliments, unhitched it, got on and just started to pull away, as the pull rope removed the smv plackard, the armrest, etc.. you get the picture.. glad my wife and neighbors werent around.. sheesh. Actually.. this is the first time I mentioned it to anyone.

Soundguy

<font color=blue>And I'm back at home licking the wounds that I had sustained from dragging my shoulders on the ground.

/ My insurance company gonna love this #13  

bet that guy that drove that forklift off the edge had a headache!

/ My insurance company gonna love this #14  

You are probably right. But how much you want to bet that that is glad that is all he had? That's a pretty big bomb.

/ My insurance company gonna love this #15  

Gee Hawkflyer, I could see that your friend's situation was kinda scary. Especially since what he was carrying on the forklift was................... A HUGE BOMB!!/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Pucker factor of a trillion to the nth degree!

/ My insurance company gonna love this #16  

I wondered when someone would notice that.

/ My insurance company gonna love this #17  

I had a bullcrapping friend tell me a story years ago about a fellow on an Aircraft carrier that drove a fork lift off the edge and nobody missed him for a few days then they discovered skid marks on the deck.......... I said " No way, the Navy would have missed the fork lift within a few hours" He never told that story again............ Tom

/ My insurance company gonna love this #18  

I have two forklift stories. I actually slid completely off one making a sharp corner in a manufacturing facility. Fortunately the only injury was to my pride.

The other was years before that when I was taking a pallet load of scrap out to the dumpster and managed to drop the right side wheels off the sidewalk and hang the thing up there. Luckily the dumpster was being picked up the morning and the driver used a chain and his hydraulics to get me back on the sidewalk before the next shift arrived.