My International Harvester

/ My International Harvester #11  
I have been told to stay away from the tractor supply paint and to use paint from CaseIH instead

/ My International Harvester #12  
yuke said:
Thanks, I love it. Really smooth, powerful tractor. Excellent traction and an unbelievably short turning radius without brake skidding. The power steering is so light it makes my 2011 Sierra feel like manual steering. Yesterday I replaced the pinion gear in the starter. It would grind once in a while and I found that a 10 tooth had been installed when it should have been a 9 tooth. Ring gear doesn't look too awful bad. I have been looking at paint for it and have always got good results with rust-oleum brand. Does anyone know if the paint they sell at tractor supply (majik brand I believe) is any good?

The CaseIH paint is the way to go. Besides a perfect color match, the stuff is tough as nails.

It's been many years since I bought any, but I recall thinking - this isn't as expensive as I thought it would be. They also rattle cans if needed.

/ My International Harvester #13  
Can a loader bucket be found for one of these? I bought a 1977 today? Also wondering how rear pto works sitting halfway up rearside on left thank. ps nice find mines the white model with woods deck

/ My International Harvester #14  
RED POWER! good looking tractor!