My Iseki working

/ My Iseki working #1  

johneic

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 3038e, Bolens-Iseki G174 2 Cylinder (early), Kubota B7200E 2WD belly mower
And been working extra hard since my belly mower went down. My Iseki with these two attachments has been a great investment even though she has been ridden hard and put away wet by previous owners.

PS, Its a sunflower plot

Iseki Woods 003.JPGTilling John Jaz N1FF.jpg

/ My Iseki working #2  
My massey is a re-named iseki and I would hate to do with out it. Looks like what I read about in a kids book one time, a rusty trusty tractor. Pretty paint don't pull a plow. :thumbsup:

/ My Iseki working
:thumbsup:

/ My Iseki working #4  
And been working extra hard since my belly mower went down. My Iseki with these two attachments has been a great investment even though she has been ridden hard and put away wet by previous owners.

PS, Its a sunflower plot

View attachment 381775View attachment 381776

I like the dogs. They're field-bred cocker spaniels?

Years ago we had a litter of them and they had topknots like the ones in the photo. One 37 lb. male was the best duck and grouse dog I have ever owned.

/ My Iseki working
Hi Rod, actually Boykin Spaniels, Welcome to The Boykin Spaniel Society - Camden, South Carolina Mr, Boykin made them from Cockers, American Water, Springers and Chessies. State dog of South Carolina!, I bet you do not see many Boykins up there. The Male is 32 pounds and the girl 30, Male is running championship (Duck) work now and the girl started.

/ My Iseki working #6  
Mr, Boykin made them from Cockers, American Water, Springers and Chessies.

I looked up the website and saw a lot of spaniels with Chessie eyes. Good looking dogs, though. Back in the '70's I had a couple of locally-bred cocker spaniels which weighed 37 lb. One male pup we raised was easily the best bird dog I have ever owned. Most of them were solid black with relatively short hair and a topknot.

Then my wife and I started buying English Springers. After three of the bench strain, the most recent was an 8 year-old field bred springer. She is very smart, but no hunter. Here she is on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ-ku6-bIT4