My latest build--Mobile Chicken Plucker/Scalder

/ My latest build--Mobile Chicken Plucker/Scalder #11  
Great bit of kit - very impressive and love the idea that your customer can tow between small units :thumbsup:

Out of interest (and not wanting to pry about your margin), what price would you sell one of these for?

/ My latest build--Mobile Chicken Plucker/Scalder
Great bit of kit - very impressive and love the idea that your customer can tow between small units :thumbsup:

Out of interest (and not wanting to pry about your margin), what price would you sell one of these for?

There is a lot of room to move in cost depending what someone would want and if they don't mind some used assemblies as opposed to new items. An example might be a used water tank as opposed to a new unit or even a larger from scratch tank. Stainless steel or composite, self powered or not, powder coat or paint, etc all affect cost. An identical unit to this would run about $7500 to $8000 depending on any small changes desired and material cost fluctuations.

Moderators: If this post is against any forum rules please let me know and remove it. It is not my intent to give any impression that I am advertising.

/ My latest build--Mobile Chicken Plucker/Scalder #13  
Wow, I guess an electric only model would be a bit cheaper but 15 amps at120V kind of limits what kind of water heater you could use in addition to everything else.
Next time we do some chickens I'll make sure the scalding water is closer to 140-145F. I think we had it too hot last time.

/ My latest build--Mobile Chicken Plucker/Scalder #14  
the poor chickens :laughing: