My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #1  

General Lee

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, L4400, BX1870
Some may have seen this in the related topics forum, but as one suggested I put it here. Its the Lariat, with Fords new 6.7L power stroke diesel. This motor is sweeeeet!

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0225.jpg

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #2  
Nice! :thumbsup: Have you proven how many tractors and implements you can haul while outrunning Sheriff Roscoe yet? :D

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #3  
That is one sweet truck - congrats!

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #4  
Sweet ride. They got the stance just right.

Chris

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #5  
Nice truck. Ford sure hit the ball out of the park with the new Super Duty's.

Where's the "01"?:D

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #6  
That's a nice looking F250! I typically don't like the color silver on anything with wheels, but that one I'll make an exception because it really looks sharp!! Enjoy the ride!

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #7  
Was at the local ford dealer the other day and someone test driving one of these pulled up. That thing was as quiet as a church mouse!

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty
Thanks all :)

Got a minor set back......... Last night I noticed a small amount of red fluid on the garage floor :eek: After an inspection, it appeared to be from the power steering pump. Showed up at dealer first thing morning with it. They said it was a seal on the power steering pump and a new pump is on order. They said the seal may have been kinked during installation at the factory. Talk about a kick in the noots, truck with 200 miles on it and gotta take it back for a repair :mad:

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #9  
Thanks all :)

Got a minor set back......... Last night I noticed a small amount of red fluid on the garage floor :eek: After an inspection, it appeared to be from the power steering pump. Showed up at dealer first thing morning with it. They said it was a seal on the power steering pump and a new pump is on order. They said the seal may have been kinked during installation at the factory. Talk about a kick in the noots, truck with 200 miles on it and gotta take it back for a repair :mad:

Hope its just one of those things. Too bad though, it does not lead to confidence.

Chris

/ My new 2011 F-250 Super Duty #10  
Talk about a kick in the noots, truck with 200 miles on it and gotta take it back for a repair :mad:
Sorry to say, but hopefully this is not another one of those first model year vehicles you want to stay away from. Nice to see they are replacing the whole pump though and not just the seal... :thumbsup: