My new 3PT tiller

/ My new 3PT tiller #1  

Dream Farmer

Tractor
Bobcat CT230
My dealer called this morning and my 60"tiller came in this morning that I had order with the tractor three weeks ago..I was very happy to see that the Bobcat tillers are now made in America. We were loading it on the tractor when the implement guy was pointing out all the new changes on the tiller compared to the Italian one that Bobcat had been selling up until now..The gear casing is cast iron rather than stamped steel. All of the steel on it seems to be heavier that we could find when we set it beside last years model...What I like most. All the bolts and nuts are SAE..YES!

Last edited:
   / My new 3PT tiller #2  
Sounds like a nice tiller. Let us know how it works out....with some action pictures.

/ My new 3PT tiller
Pics of the new tiller

Attachments

• IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 492
  • IMAG0059.jpg
    IMAG0059.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 441
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 458
   / My new 3PT tiller #4  
Looks nice. I love my tiller. I don't have the bobcat tiller, but got a steal on a handful of implements including my Buhler tiller.

/ My new 3PT tiller #5  
Good looking tiller! Looks alot like a King Kutter II.

/ My new 3PT tiller #6  
Good looking tiller! Looks alot like a King Kutter II.
Tarter, King Kutter and Taylorway all have the same components from the same Chinese source with slight sheetmetal differences.

/ My new 3PT tiller #7  
I love the "Lawyer Tube" mounted right on the hitch. Right there where their lawyers will say "you should have read the manual, we put it right there so even you couldn't miss it." Of course I'm in California, maybe in the real world they have a different name for those tubes. Here we have more lawyers than Florida has gators,,, I would love to trade them 1 for 1.

/ My new 3PT tiller
Tarter, King Kutter and Taylorway all have the same components from the same Chinese source with slight sheetmetal differences.

When you look at it up close it is not like the KK or the other low end ones you named. The welds look professional and are burned all the way through not just on the surface. They used steel not sheet metal.Plus other differences.
With that being said I do own and will buy more KK implements. I just always know that when using them I won't get too far away from my welder.