Tires My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!!

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #21  
JD green,
I hate to be a skeptic but I for one feel your first impression was correct. The fact that your dealer doesn't have a new set tells me he did not have a new set when your tractor was set up, so he told the mechanic to just put on what he had. I do not understand why dealers do these kind of things Ive seen it happen all too many times . I would think if they had just called you with the situation and offered you a discount with the used tires you more than likely would have come to an agreement and both be happy. I know this conclusion could be wrong but I find it hard to believe they did not notice it when they were installing the tires.

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!!
I saw the manager of the dealership just three days ago when he
came out to the house with the last implement that had to be
ordered in, which was a 72" roll-over box scaper from Bush Hog.
I was feeling a little tense, but gave a friendly hello upon his
arrival. And guess what, he actually brought up about the tire
situation twice during his time here. I didn't have to
initiate any converstion about it. He had wanted to make sure
that a messege he had left with my wife had gotten through. He
said that the closest set of new turf tires were about 400 miles
away in eastern Washington and I am in western WA. So I can understand
that would be quite a trek over and back across the Cascade Mtns. Now
some would say I should have told him to go get them, but keeping a
friendly relationship is probably worth the wait for me. I really
don't want to have to take the tractor 150 miles round trip to the
next closest dealer if anything should go wrong in the future,if bitter feelings had erupted. I will always be disappointed in my heart though. My satisfaction is knowing that HE knows that I caught them in an error
(whether it be deliberate or accident)
and knows I could have made a big stink about it. But in being of calm
character, I will not let the situation cause me to lose control. I think
the unsaid word of triumph is sweet to me (need to make a positive
out of this negative someway, and maybe it will help others to take a look
at their "New" tires in writing about my trials in this forum, and I guess it it always nice to have a story to tell, as long as every thing comes out in the end). He said again before leaving that as soon as the tires are in with the new tractor,
he'll come out to the house and put them on. He sure will.

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #23  
A calm dissposition often wins the day. It would do little good to iritate him, at least untill after you have the new tires. What a bummer. I just hate to see that kind of stuff for any one. I suspect many of us have been there on one issue or another. It gives me a pit just thinking about it. We can all do well to be reminded that before we take delivery of anything to look it over thoroughly no matter what the situation. Hope you get it worked out .

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #24  
jdgreen98579,

I have to ask. where the heck is Rochester, Wa. I'm in Ravensdale/Maple Valley area (Cascade foothills) and I was wondering which dealer you got your tractor from? There aren't too many Deere dealers on the west side of the mountains. Just curious really nothing more. The Deere dealers I frequent most often are the Agri shop in Auburn and Sumner Tractor. Have you been there? Cool place!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #25  
You are in my neck of the woods there tdenny! I live in Maple Valley, near Hiway 18.
I bought my 4310 from Bryant Tractors in Renton. I looked at Sumner, they have an impressive place.

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #26  
Hello Skeptic,

Good to hear from another local. There aren't many of us Washingtonians out here. I'm very close to you - spitting distance from Lake Retreat in Ravensdale. I hope they treated you well at Bryant Tractor - when I was shopping for my tractor I didn't get much help out of them. Funny though I didn't get much more help at the Agri-Shop in Auburn either. Maybe it's me..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Are you using your 4310 for business or just for yourself?

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #27  
Add one more wet side Washingtonian.

jdgreen98579, we are looking for land down in Centralia area, at first it was house hunting, couldn't find it so now I "think" (ie. read, she wants),we are going to build.

steve

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #28  
Actually I did get treated quite well at Bryant Tractors. Perhaps it was the indifferent treatment everywhere else /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looked at both Orange and Green. I can tell you though, women do get treated different than men when shopping for a tractor. Most of the shopping was my mother and myself going to the dealerships. Like going into a gun store, my patience will wear a bit thin with a salesman treating women like they don't know anything or worse they need to "educate" them about what they are buying. I may shop a bit different than others, I like to do all my research first and then go ask questions that I need clarification on. Measuring tape in hand and all /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
At Bryant's there is a woman that is great!!!! She has more knowledge about tractors and useage than ANY of the salespeople I met at any other dealership. Apparently she does some sort of demonstation and exhibition driving too.
Price wise they were very good about the package.
I was really impressed by the facilities at Sumner Tractor. What a beautiful place. I do like that they are open every day of the week too.
As far as parts though, the parts guy at Sumner was surly the last time I was in there. But, I found the parts I wanted to make the 3 pt. trailer hitch receiver--just not the ones that the guy was trying to order /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I really love the 4310, it is great.
Fun to see some of us from the "other" Washington.
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #29  
Shari,

Even more rare, woman and from Washington. Wow!! Nice to see though. I've met the lady you talked about at Bryant and she was the ONLY person there who was helpful. Glad to have met you, If I ever need any help I know who to ask. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Take Care

/ My NEW 4310 Delivered with USED tires!!! #30  
Have you received the new tires as of yet or is there at least a delivery date ?