My new baby...a Son!

/ My new baby...a Son! #21  
Outstanding and Congradualtions ...

/ My new baby...a Son! #22  
Lawrence, little Beth sure looks happy that she has a new brother. How does she feel having to share the attention so far? BTW: I trust that Angie is doing fine. The birth weight of 7 lb 5 oz is a very good weight for a 2nd child.

You DO need to look for a new car seat with a steering wheel so Curtis can get plenty of driving practice while making tractor noises.;)

/ My new baby...a Son! #25  
Congratulations for sure!!! Cool thing is, little guy got to the States and didn't have to go through airport security or he'd been a month late:laughing:

Mine are 31, 30, 25 and 23 and I still remember the "crying":laughing::laughing: Now it's "dad have $20 I can borrow"

/ My new baby...a Son!
Lawrence, little Beth sure looks happy that she has a new brother. How does she feel having to share the attention so far? BTW: I trust that Angie is doing fine. The birth weight of 7 lb 5 oz is a very good weight for a 2nd child.

Beth was convinced the baby was a girl and she was so looking forward to having a little sister. She pouted for about five seconds when she found out he was a boy and then started saying "my baby brother." She's getting used to a little less attention but she is focusing all of her attention on Curt. Anytime his eyes are open (and sometimes when they are not) she says she wants to play with little man as she calls him. The other night she was putting together a puzzle and told Angie "I want Curt to watch me."

Angie is doing just fine and is handling two kids very well. We are both having to get used to saying kids as plural. I realized the other day that when Curt can go in public we will be taking up a full booth at Arby's!

You DO need to look for a new car seat with a steering wheel so Curtis can get plenty of driving practice while making tractor noises.;)

Funny you mention this. Beth's favorite thing to do when we go in Sears is get into this Jeep brand stroller that has a steering wheel in front. She just climbs in and turns that wheel 'round and 'round. I think if anyone gets a steering wheel it will be Beth!

/ My new baby...a Son! #27  
Just saw this thread, congratulations, there is nothing more challenging yet rewarding than parenthood.:thumbsup:

Mine are 46, 42, 35 and 32 and now have grand kids, savor every minute of it.

/ My new baby...a Son! #28  
Your picture of your daughter and son together reminds me do much of my kids at that age. So cute together.

They grow up fast, in fact my daughter is having her first baby tomorrow!! She is 23 and my son is 19. He is home from college, been working at a part time job over the break (8 hrs per day / 6 days per week)- and told his boss he was taking tomorrow off to be at the hospital for his sis. Makes you think you might have done something right....

Congrats. You have a beautiful family.

Dean.