My New Beadlocks...Whacha think?

/ My New Beadlocks...Whacha think? #11  
Isn't that Beaver the same as a Mitsubishi M372? Looks just like the one I had about 25ish years ago?

/ My New Beadlocks...Whacha think?
I just meant as beadlocks-why the extra weight to that degree? For tractor weights they are great, but I don't understand why anybody would go that heavy on pickup truck sized beadlocks. They don't need to be that strong, and minimizing the rolling and unsprung mass really improves handling off road.

Your tractor will be better off with weight on the three point than on the tires for loader work. Weight on the hitch unloads the front axle, a weak spot on these small machines.

I like the idea of a grapple, but go back and forth between doing that or a clamshell bucket. Each time I wish I had one, I remember that last time I wished for the opposite. So I have neither....:laughing:

They were blanks from a scrap yard. They weren't ever beadlocks, that was me being funny with my car/racing roots. They were never intended to be actual beadlocks. I thought they looked cool, with the extra weight they function good. They aren't so shiny after a year of use.. lol