My NEW Case 530 utility tractor

/ My NEW Case 530 utility tractor
I managed to draw out and CNC plasma a gauge panel for my tractor today. They are not all connected yet, so that may take another day or two, but progress is good. I am also planning on installing a fuel level gauge, just don't have it yet. I will cut the hole for that when I get the gauge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 143
   / My NEW Case 530 utility tractor #22  
Nice job, Walker1. It looks like the replacement instrument face that you cut out with your plasma turned out well. My brother built a 5'x10' plasma table that he uses with his laptop and has made some incredible shapes. I'm jealous of that capability! Seriously though, I think your layout design looks great and the tachometer in the center is a good idea. How's the box coming? Have you finished that yet?

/ My NEW Case 530 utility tractor
The box came out well. I just drew the pieces up to fit the funny wear line on the side, cut them out, beveled and welded it up. For the blade mount I made a long skinny rectangle with half circles to match the mounting holes and welded it in. I also got some new bushings welded into the ripper bar, so that works well again.
As soon as I find the right color yellow, I will likely clean it up and paint it, as it looks pretty sad right now. It works well though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 139