My new Lamborghini

/ My new Lamborghini #1  

americium100

Tractor
Lamborghini C553LL and IH 3514
I don’t see a Lamborghini section here so I’m posting in this general forum.

I have been a forum member for a few years but have been inactive for a while other than occasional reading of posts. I recently sold an IH 500E crawler loader and still have an IH 3514 backhoe loader. Both of those tractors needed some moderate repair and have been dormant. I wanted to get something I could use for property clean up and some digging and dirt work. I have a relative that has been a Lamborghini tractor parts seller for over 35 years. He had a Lamborghini C553LL crawler loader with under 600 hours on it and I bought It. This thing is very cool, not much bigger than a skid steer and has an air cooled 3 cylinder 53 HP diesel. It is all gears and clutches, no hydrostatic trans. The tracks are 14” wide with 2” grousers. It included a set of steel street shoes that snap in every other track plate. It has a standard 3 point hitch with PTO. It runs great, has tons of power and looks cool too. I love that it is old school and has no DEF, DPF or electronics to deal with.

IMG_0429.jpeg

/ My new Lamborghini #2  
That's awesome! Nice see another crawler tractor on the forum! Looks like it is in fantastic shape.

After I restored one of two Toselli crawler tractors I had, I've been kinda looking for another project. Wouldn't mind a Fiat or Lamborghini.

These air cooled engines just run literally forever. Too bad the emissions killed those great series of engines.

/ My new Lamborghini #3  
that does look pretty cool. Step in to the operator seat? About a 3/4 yd bucket?

/ My new Lamborghini
That's awesome! Nice see another crawler tractor on the forum! Looks like it is in fantastic shape.

After I restored one of two Toselli crawler tractors I had, I've been kinda looking for another project. Wouldn't mind a Fiat or Lamborghini.

These air cooled engines just run literally forever. Too bad the emissions killed those great series of engines.
Thanks! He has another that needs a complete restoration if you are interested. No bucket on it but could be a good one for 3 point attachments or pulling. Yes, it’s a shame these engines aren’t made any more. Not a hint of smoke comes out of this thing.

/ My new Lamborghini
that does look pretty cool. Step in to the operator seat? About a 3/4 yd bucket?
Just about, there is a little climbing involved. I’m not sure of the bucket, but you are probably close. I’ll have to measure it and get the calculator out.

/ My new Lamborghini #7  
Thanks! He has another that needs a complete restoration if you are interested. No bucket on it but could be a good one for 3 point attachments or pulling. Yes, it’s a shame these engines aren’t made any more. Not a hint of smoke comes out of this thing.
I'm on the other side of the pond. We have lot of those tractors here, from all kinds of brands. Most of them spend their lives in mountains working on vineyards, since they are very very stable and can pretty much turn on a dime.

1695674471157.png
1695674475521.png

/ My new Lamborghini
I'm on the other side of the pond. We have lot of those tractors here, from all kinds of brands. Most of them spend their lives in mountains working on vineyards, since they are very very stable and can pretty much turn on a dime.

View attachment 823244 View attachment 823245
Ah, shipping would kill the deal. That’s what he was telling me, most of his customers are vineyard farmers. Awesome little tractors.

/ My new Lamborghini #10  
Ah, shipping would kill the deal. That’s what he was telling me, most of his customers are vineyard farmers. Awesome little tractors.
Indeed they are. I'm still very amazed on how nice yours looks. The ones over here have thousands and thousands of hours and it eventually shows no matter how well taken care they are.