My new little Case 350B dozer

/ My new little Case 350B dozer
Thanks everyone. I'm not sure why there's a decal that reads 355B because on the metal tag it reads 350B. As for the truck pulling it, I was worried about the hitch, the OEM is a class IV. So I installed a Curt Class V heavy duty rated for 17,000 pounds under the OEM with a Curt forged drawbar rated for 15k. I rented the trailer and it has 6k axles. The dozer is 10k with the trailer about 2k. My truck had no problem towing it the 50 miles home up hills and over passes until I got on the freeway, something my old "98" 2500 GMC could never do with a 350. I only plan to cut a driveway, level some ground for a future home that's about 2yrs away, trails, pond, septic and whatever else needs to be done. I have the 4400 with the 13' BH to pluck out any stump or tree that might get in the way. She's a small dozer but I'm positive it will do everything I need to do and more. I'm buying equipment prepping for a new home. I'm not a big fan of renting and absolutely hate borrowing equipment so I try to buy when I see a deal. The worst part is I have to listen to the little woman tell me its not gonna be worth anything by the the time I'm done in a few years. I told her in 3-4yrs I'll have a line 10 people deep to buy this little dozer for the $3k I bought it for, if I ever decide to sell it. She just laughed and shook her head.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #12  
SCORE!!

You will most definitely get your money out of it. A small dozer like that can do the work you need to do, even if you need to spend a little on it its a win, win.

And that size you will not have a hard time selling it when done..... The hard thing will be letting go of it.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #15  
I have to listen to the little woman tell me its not gonna be worth anything by the the time I'm done in a few years. I told her in 3-4yrs I'll have a line 10 people deep to buy this little dozer for the $3k I bought it for, if I ever decide to sell it. She just laughed and shook her head.

Heck, I'd be glad to buy it from you for $3K, and I know a couple of other local guys who would as well....in a heartbeat now, or in a couple of years. That was a great deal. Can I be first in line? :D

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #16  
you could scrap it for $3k after you use it for several years and still come out ahead.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #17  
Great deal... wish I could find a deal like that, talk the wife into letting me buy it, and have the extra cash on hand, all at the same time! It should serve you well.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer
Thanks everyone. It's been about 10 months since I've bought it and finally got around to fixing It up. A new idler, battery & all new fluids will be changed this weekend. I haven't used it much (maybe an hr.), only to pluck out a few stumps and push some top soil. I just bought 24 acres and like all my other equipment, she'll be pushed pretty hard next spring. I'm gonna have lots of questions going forward about everything. I don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #19  
We picked up our 350C a couple of months ago... paid 10k delivered 150 miles

Looked at several before and this was the best we could do.

/ My new little Case 350B dozer #20  
great deal !! don't be too quick to send it off...when you think...... you are done with it.......did a similar deal a few years back for a project, sold the dozer when project was finished, trouble is could have used it over and over again, just far too handy