My new M105x... :)

/ My new M105x... :) #1  

fishpick

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4760 & BX24
OK - not MY new one... but parked at the end of our road in a field is a 2006 M105x - with loader... with all of 67 hours on it... for sale.

I came in from the garage with the guys phone number and said to my wife - "If you let me buy this tractor I will never EVER ask for another tractor ever again."
"How much?" she asked.
"I dunno - he says 'make me an offer' on the sign - I'll bet I can get a great deal".
"How much?"
"He also has a slew of implements - from 7' bushog to a 5' snow blower to a bunch more."
"How much?"
" It's got a heated cab too for blowing the driveway in winter - even you could do it if I'm out of town."
"Really?! Should we go up and look at it?"
"Sure - I think this could be a great deal."
"Ohh - how much?"

Needless to say - the answer I gave as an estimate of a "good deal" - of the $40K tag... proves - no matter how good of a salesman you are - price is ALWAYS a factor!

/ My new M105x... :) #2  
What! There are other things that your wife thinks that money could be used for???? :D :D :D

/ My new M105x... :) #4  
Take some advice from a guy who was just "allowed" to buy a new tractor.........

Before we got the new tractor, i asked my wife to help me do some shoveling in the driveway this winter. 'Nuf said....

If the tractor is priced right, justify it this way: If , gawd forbid, you need money and have to bail on the tractor....... if you can get your money back on it, its a good deal !

Last fall i found a really nice used Kubota for sale nearby. I didn't really need another tractor, but i really WANTED a front snowblower. I bought it, used it all winter,and made a few extra bux clearing a couple of neighbor's driveways. Then, just before the end of the winter, i sold it for a $3000.00 profit. When my wife saw the profit...... i had no arguments on my latest tractor purchase.

Good luck !!