My New Mahindra 4110

/ My New Mahindra 4110
Tiltbed, my mahindra has 13" of ground clearance according to the book. I haven't actually measured it but just by looking that is close. Yes mine has the accumulator at the right rear wheel also.

/ My New Mahindra 4110
Karkamanic, you are right. This is for the draft control. thanks for your help.

/ My New Mahindra 4110 #14  
yes with the Mahindra loader as in ranchman`s attch.with the brush hog loader the rear arms clear the acculmator by aprox 3"....thus knocking your clearance to aprox 8 or 9"Like i stated the Mahindra is a very sturdy built tractor.If they would re-rout the acculmator i would be first in line for a new one...Sid

/ My New Mahindra 4110 #15  
Just purchased a 4110, FEL and 511 backhoe. Had what I thought a great dealer to deal with, (Johnson Automotive) New Haven CT.. I've been looking at many over the last three months. The big 3 were just to high in price and I think the Mahindra 4110 is comparable if not better that other 40 hp range machines.

/ My New Mahindra 4110 #16  
Glad you went with the mahindra, i think it will work well for you. Your right i think dollar for dollar nothing much else compares.

/ My New Mahindra 4110 #17  
I think you will be happy with your choice. I am very satisfied with the Mahindra 4110 tractor I purchased in September. I have used a lot in just a couple of months.