My new RTV900!!!

/ My new RTV900!!! #11  
Phil's knows how to do it right...Everything I've bought from them has been perfect...Phil showed me the pre delivery tests..I was very impressed.

That is on beautiful RTV.....Nice buy.

/ My new RTV900!!! #12  
I have a 900 RTV also and was wondering where you got the mirrors as I would love to have one so I can see what is behind me when going between farms or when backing out of the machine shed when pulling the combine flex head with the front hitch instead of always having to turn and look behind .

/ My new RTV900!!! #13  
I have a 900 RTV also and was wondering where you got the mirrors as I would love to have one so I can see what is behind me when going between farms or when backing out of the machine shed when pulling the combine flex head with the front hitch instead of always having to turn and look behind .

I have a rear view camera and monitor that I'm going to install on my RTV1140, one day. I do have a mirror on my left side stuck to the window. Got it at an auto parts store.

/ My new RTV900!!!
I got the mirrors from Phil's also. They were $20.00 a piece and well worth it.

/ My new RTV900!!! #15  
Wow, you got all the extras! I got a signal kit for mine, for Christmas. Here is a couple of pics.

Attachments

• rear seat 11.jpg
    rear seat 11.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 273
  • rear seat 14.jpg
    rear seat 14.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 284
   / My new RTV900!!! #17  
Congratulations on the new RTV900XT. I've had my 2012 RTV900XT Camo model since Feb 2012. I now have 107 hours on it, zero issues. I replaced my 97 Mule 2510 with this RTV, and although I did love that Mule, this RTV is far superior, to say the least.

/ My new RTV900!!! #18  
Nice RTV900xt, looking to drive over to Barlows today and check on one my self, Working in Bowling Green KY, so only a 100 miles away. Been looking between this, a Honda Big Red, and the Polaris Ranger XP 900. All have about the same price.

/ My new RTV900!!! #19  
Plykins, where did you get those rear seats? Looks like what I want!

/ My new RTV900!!! #20  
Nice!