My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it?

/ My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it? #1  

dieselram

Gold Member
Tractor
2007 John Deere 3120 TLBM
I just picked up my X585 with 400 hrs. and a bunch of extras. I wanted the HDAP tires but it had turfs. I was wondering if the 2210 R4s would work. Same bolt pattern? Same tire size and wheel offset? Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 100_0196.jpg
    100_0196.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 1,490
  • 100_0200.JPG
    100_0200.JPG
    921.9 KB · Views: 973
   / My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it? #2  
I know that the wheel spacers that JD sells for the X series fit on a 2305 so I'm assuming that the wheels, and tires will fit. Is there a reason that you can't just buy the HDAP tires? Oh, perhaps you have some tires left from the 2210......

/ My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it? #3  
I was wondering if the 2210 R4s would work. Same bolt pattern? Same tire size and wheel offset? .

Hi dieselram ,

Congrats on the new tractor ...

The HDAP tires are Grrrrrreat , the tread really grips my Blacktop Driveway
in the winter while plowing snow ...

I have also wondered about the R4's , the fronts and backs are marked the
same size , so I assume they would mount on your rims , what my ? is
would they turn at the correct speed while in 4WD ???

Later,x595

/ My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it?
As long as they were the same sizes I guess. On a side note, the original owner has one of those fabric JD seat covers with all the zipper pockets in the back and it left black stuff on the seat. How would I get it off? The original owner was real **** about care and maintenence of it. I have all the service records, 3 filters each of oil, fuel, hydro, air and prescreen. He also gave me a bunch of sets of new blades in the box along with a bunch that had 20 hrs max mow time on them. He bought new ones every 20 hrs. No sharpening! He gave me the technical manual too! I am also getting the front hydraulic hitch and possibly a almost new 47 snowblower. There is not a mark on this thing and it mows great. Glad to see I finally met someone more **** than me, I guess there is more than one. He even replaced the pulley covers because they had scuffs in them. I also got rear wheel weights and chains. How did I do? I like it, I was just getting ready to drive 9 hours to get a 455 diesel but I caught this guy after a few beers and got a great deal on it. I got it at 2am saturday morning, could not wait cause 5 guys were coming to look at it the next day and he might not be so generous about the price sober!

/ My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it? #5  
Yes, I have x585 tires and HDAP's on my 2210. The dealer sold a X585 with HDAP tires to a guy who wanted turf tires so they swapped the turfs from a new 2210 which eventually I bought with the HDAP's on it. The HDAP's are GREAT snow tires!

/ My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it? #6  
I have all the service records, 3 filters each of oil, fuel, hydro, air and prescreen. He also gave me a bunch of sets of new blades in the box along with a bunch that had 20 hrs max mow time on them. He bought new ones every 20 hrs. No sharpening! He gave me the technical manual too! I am also getting the front hydraulic hitch and possibly a almost new 47 snowblower. He even replaced the pulley covers because they had scuffs in them. I also got rear wheel weights and chains. How did I do?

You did real GOOD , you got a regular JD Parts Warehouse going on there ...
:D

Later,x595

What can I use to get that stuff off the seat?

/ My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it? #8  
The HDAP tires are good performers, mostly, but if you're going to use them a lot on wet ground, be prepared for the treads loading up. This design is really bad for the treads filling with dirt/mud/clay. And they're not "self-cleaning" -- the only way I get the dirt out is to get out on a paved road and run the tractor (I have a X595) as fast as it will go. And that doesn't get it all.
Jim

/ My new to me X585 and will 2210 tires fit it? #9  
1654374 Originally Posted by [B said:
dieselram[/B] ]
1* How did I do?
2* I was just getting ready to drive 9 hours to get a 455 diesel .
3*I caught this guy after a few beers and got a great deal on it.
1*Can't say as I have no idea what you paid for it.
2*The 455 is more comparable to the x700 than it is to the x455.
3*What was the great deal?

The HDAP tires are good performers, mostly, but if you're going to use them a lot on wet ground, be prepared for the treads loading up. This design is really bad for the treads filling with dirt/mud/clay. And they're not "self-cleaning" -- the only way I get the dirt out is to get out on a paved road and run the tractor (I have a X595) as fast as it will go. And that doesn't get it all.
Jim
Same thing goes for R4s and turfs.
I have 2 tractors with AGs and one with turfs.
The one with turfs isn't any easier on the yard than the other 2 and the traction is not as good.

Everything I got that I listed and a perfect X585 with 400 hrs. for 4,900. And the hydraulic front hitch for a blade or snowblower. Ok, now was it a good deal?