My next work partner: Kubota L5030HSTC

/ My next work partner: Kubota L5030HSTC #1  

Gasifier

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 310J, Kubota L4310
Went with a cab with heat and AC this time. Will be nice for the cold weather. And it fits through an 8’ high door nicely.
Resized_20231109_131420.jpeg
Resized_20231109_131432.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg

/ My next work partner: Kubota L5030HSTC #2  
Very nice! Congratulations on the new tractor (y)

/ My next work partner: Kubota L5030HSTC
I have put it to work for a bit moving firewood and cleaning up around a large burn pile. Seems to be a decent runner. I need to get a plug in heater installed in the engine soon. Then I would eventually like to add auxiliary hydraulics to the loader for a grapple. But that will be down the road. If I own it long enough. :D😇

/ My next work partner: Kubota L5030HSTC #4  
Nice machine. If you're doing brush pile work I highly recommend an aftermarket grill guard. The grill and /or lights are an expensive fix (btdt).

Nice machine. If you're doing brush pile work I highly recommend an aftermarket grill guard. The grill and /or lights are an expensive fix (btdt).
Any recommendations in addition to what is on it?
IMG_4824.png

Last edited:
   / My next work partner: Kubota L5030HSTC #6  
Congrats on the new rig,I have a L4240 HSTC,sure is nice plowing in winter.
I had a heavy wire mesh welded to the grill guard,after poking a hole in the front grill,just lucky missed the expensive stuff.Ihave the factory third function for the snow plow and Green's Machine thumb.
Located not far, near Black Lake,south of Ogdensburg.
Owned mine since new so any questions I may be able to help.
Buy from Snell's Equiptment?

Congrats on the new rig,I have a L4240 HSTC,sure is nice plowing in winter.
I had a heavy wire mesh welded to the grill guard,after poking a hole in the front grill,just lucky missed the expensive stuff.Ihave the factory third function for the snow plow and Green's Machine thumb.
Located not far, near Black Lake,south of Ogdensburg.
Owned mine since new so any questions I may be able to help.
Buy from Snell's Equiptment?
Nope. Bought far away and transported. Kubota makes nice stuff!

I am not a welder, so I bought an aftermarket grill. Do a search here and you will get a lot of ideas if you're the fabricator type.
Mine:
View attachment 831768
Nice ride. I mean, peace of work equipment. I was just checking some out and saw that one. Nice.

I do have a piece of some type of extruded sheet steel and a neighbor who could cut it and weld it to. It would take some cleaning up and paint first. But, would function. Hmmm